Brownout part Deux

thedownhillEXPRESS

The strike rhetoric is really starting to ramp up over on UPS board (specifically the union issues category)
All of us need to voice our support of their cause to any who may ask in the coming months.
A teamster defeat would be even worse news for American workers in general.
Should be a fascinating next few months.

MAKAVELI

The strike rhetoric is really starting to ramp up over on UPS board (specifically the union issues category)
All of us need to voice our support of their cause to any who may ask in the coming months.
Couldn't agree with you more. Hell I'd even pu a picket sign. It's been awhile and it would be fun.

STFXG

I'd like to offer my services to UPS if they do strike. Send me over some brown uniforms and ill have trucks and drivers ready to go. You're welcome

vantexan

I'd like to offer my services to UPS if they do strike. Send me over some brown uniforms and ill have trucks and drivers ready to go. You're welcome

Don't worry, you'll have plenty to do with all the freight UPS customers will be shipping by FedEx.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
A Teamster defeat...one could argue that occurred a while ago with the election of Hoffa Jr./Hall.