Cannabis Initiatives

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So your client is innocent ?
Nope, but establishing cannabis as a causative factor for the observed behavior as outlined by you, is going to be a tough road for the persecution.
More than likely, an underlying mental problem or some type of drug that hypes a person up as opposed to barbiturates or cannabinoids which relax and mellows a person.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope, but establishing cannabis as a causative factor for the observed behavior as outlined by you, is going to be a tough road for the persecution.
More than likely, an underlying mental problem or some type of drug that hypes a person up as opposed to barbiturates or cannabinoids which relax and mellows a person.
Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with substance abuse at all. The guy had social media posts bragging about speeding in the past.

Personally, I had a major need for speed complex when I was younger. I don't know how I made it out of high school alive. I didn't drink or touch drugs until college, but I was very familiar with the adrenaline high going 130+mph could give you.

Dr.Brownz

Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with substance abuse at all. The guy had social media posts bragging about speeding in the past.

Personally, I had a major need for speed complex when I was younger. I don't know how I made it out of high school alive. I didn't drink or touch drugs until college, but I was very familiar with the adrenaline high going 130+mph could give you.

Sustained! Motion pending!!

Dr.Brownz

A few facts that must be share with the defense atty.

David Njuguna, 30, broke both wrists in the crash, which could be an indicator that he held fast to the steering wheel as the car careened into the Ford Explorer SUV where Trooper Thomas Clardy was sitting. There were no skid marks indicating that he ever tried to stop the vehicle.
Several witnesses—including a police officer—described seeing a Nissan Maxima veer across three lanes of traffic and then steady itself in the breakdown lane before plowing into the rear of the cruiser on March 16.
On March 15, the day before the crash, Njuguna complained on his Facebook page that he had trouble sleeping, writing, “Couldn’t get enough sleep, even my medication is not working.”
Worcester County DA’s Office have obtained a search warrant for the Event Data Recorder “or black box” inside the Nissan Maxima driven by Njuguna, which can determine, among other things, how far the accelerator pedal was pressed, whether the driver was wearing a seatbelt, and whether the brakes were ever applied.
Three years ago Njuguna penned a Facebook post that read, “Just did 160 mph from Springfield to Webster in 25 minutes, good thing I wasn’t pulled over, i’m never ever going to do that again … Y.O.L.O ….”
Prosecutor Jeffrey Travers has said that Njuguna bought marijuana cigarettes before the crash and had marijuana in his system after the incident. Njuguna had a card allowing him to use marijuana for medical purposes.

Good luck with your defense.

Weed in system neans nothing. Move to strike

KtotheR

Didn't the guy Trump hired as the next head of the dea or something say that "good people don't smoke marijuana?" that's not a good sign.

I didn't realize there were this many pot entusiasts on here

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1908.JPG

Snoop and Martha have a cooking show

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Forget the weed .
In California now you can be charged with DUI by caffeine.

California man fights DUI charge for driving under influence of caffeine

After being pulled over on 5 August 2015, Schwab was charged by the Solano County district attorney with misdemeanor driving under the influence of a drug.
The 36-year-old union glazier was given a breathalyzer test which showed a 0.00% blood alcohol level, his attorney said. He was booked into county jail and had his blood drawn, but the resulting toxicology report came back negative for benzodiazepines, cocaine, opiates, THC, carisoprodol (a muscle relaxant), methamphetamine/MDMA, oxycodone, and zolpidem.
The sample was screened a second time by a laboratory in Pennsylvania, according to documents provided to the Guardian, where the sole positive result was for caffeine .
California vehicle code defines a “drug” as any substance besides alcohol that could affect a person in a manner that would “impair, to an appreciable degree” his ability to drive normally.