Cape Coral UPS Driver in Hot water

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Makes you wonder how what percentage of items on E-Bay,Craigslist,etc..are stolen goods.

why none. The are all from highly responsible sellers. Just some good old folks trying to clean out their closets, garages, etc of stuff that they no longer need.

Just_another_day_at_work

Rumor has it that he was an early starter. Always helped on the preload pulling package off the belt to help his loader. Including a bunch that did not go on his truck.
d

We got two drivers got busted in three months doing the same thing, coming in early work off the clock and put stuff on their truck what they liked. And the management still let drivers come in early to set the truck up.
Hope this driver will sit behind bars for a long time.

slantnosechevy

Talk to drivers from just about anywhere and you'll find this has happened in a lot of ctrs. and hubs. Sad and embarrassing to the credibility of UPS and the large percentage of good employees who do it right on a daily basis. Unfortunately this isn't confined to just hourly employees, management has pulled this stunt themselves setting up hourly to take the fall. The temptation is just too much for some.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Where are all the guys that when they catch a pt employee stealing it is because they only make 8.50 an hour. Was this guy also underpaid?

klein

Für Meno :)
What I don't get. His wife is still at home.
You can't tell me she didn't know !
The house is full of items, unopened boxes, etc.
She probably did the selling on e-bay, while he was at work.

Helped with the garage sales, too.

Whats going on here ?

I hope she's in custody next !

Deion68

deion68
Some info for you all. The building he was at just got set up on EDD about a month ago. He had been doing this for a couple of years. He would come in early and help load trucks and when his loader would stack things from other cars he would take them and put it in his truck. The packages would get delivered but, with some things missing. He also did this with his pickups as well.

We all know that with EDD there are reports about no scans the next day. He didn't and LP caught on.

Also posted in the other topic

rocket man

How many of these pkgs were marked as positive follow ups/? SUPERVISORS ON Roads are all to blame on this this crap did not happen in one day or one week. the driver is wrong for sure. But hes not alone . some one screwed up letting him work off clock befor he was suppose to be there. OEW THEY ALL WILL PAY.

whiskey

There is nothing in this world that I would actually steal to get. If I need something I just save extra money until I have enough to buy it.

I hope he does some serious time!
I'm sure our Cape Coral teamster brother has some addiction issues to overcome. And he will probably be a model prisoner.

hdkappler

:happy2:
Theft of interstate shipments is a felony.

So in addition to pissing away a $70K + bennies + retirement career...he is going to spend some time in the joint as Bubba's new biotch.

Nice house? Gone. Wife? Gone. Freedom and career? Gone. Intact hemerrhoids? Gone.

I hope it was worth it.
:happy2:hope he get what's coming to him.all of the above serve him right.he is stupid.:biting: