Carrying cash.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just curious how much cash if any drivers carry with them on route or in their wallet in general. I guess I'm old school but I'm amazed how many young people have only debit cards and cheap people have no cash. Cash is still king in my book. If I get stuck and pulled out, here's a 20. Football pool, here's a 20. Someone selling candy or raffle tickets, here's a 10.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah and if I get robbed all their doing is stealing plastic, which I can get turned off in couple hours. All I carry is my debit card, my license and my dot card but you know what I mean. No Benjis to be stolen, id be mad as a biznitch somebody stole my greens lol.

Just curious how much cash if any drivers carry with them on route or in their wallet in general. I guess I'm old school but I'm amazed how many young people have only debit cards and cheap people have no cash. Cash is still king in my book. If I get stuck and pulled out, here's a 20. Football pool, here's a 20. Someone selling candy or raffle tickets, here's a 10.
Does your wife, know you have all that cash??...hmm

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's exactly why I started not carrying any cash in the house. I had a goddang thieve living right under my roof lmfao, stealing all my diamonds wtf dude lmfao.

The Driver

I drive.
Cards only. But it's funny, I was thinking of actually buying a nice wallet when I got home tonight. All I use now is a money clip.

I carry no cash or debit card credit card when I'm at work. I have a bunch of change in the truck though if I need to buy a candy bar. If someone is selling a raffle ticket or I have to give a twenty for someone in a sick or injured pool I stop at the ATM the next day and I do always carry cash in my personal vehicle.

BrownChoice

I guess my reasoning was that since I'm not married yet and made book why not start paying with cash now while I still can.

Dont let it get to your head, or you may find yourself paying all that cash on the debt you may rack up.

Not speaking from experience, ive got no debt except for about 500$ left on my car loan to pay. Ive always used cash, and if I dont have the money to buy it i wait til i do!

rod

Retired 22 years
I always have cash on me---and a couple of credit cards. I usually have a couple Benjamins tucked away for fun money.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Somebody can try n jack me of my money but if they don't have a gun or knife they getting whooped like a dogg, I might get whooped for a while while I play the rope a dope with ya, and soon as you get tired your getting DESTROYED lol.

BrownChoice

Somebody can try n jack me of my money but if they don't have a gun or knife they getting whooped like a dogg, I might get whooped for a while while I play the rope a dope with ya, and soon as you get tired your getting DESTROYED lol.

Exactly. If someone wants to try, Id be more than willing to let them. Id rather get my :censored2: beat than letting them take whats not theirs.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Exactly. If someone wants to try, Id be more than willing to let them. Id rather get my :censored2: beat than letting them take whats not theirs.
I welcome all challengers to a crack at the title if their man enough to come get it legitimately know what I mean. Don't be scared of blood sweat and tears lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I welcome all challengers to a crack at the title if their man enough to come get it legitimately know what I mean. Don't be scared of blood sweat and tears lol.
Problem with those idiots who try and jack somebody is eventually they will come in contact with somebody who absolutely gets off on fighting and absolutely loves loves loves it.