Central states medical

jim bixby

I am not a ups driver. With that being said I was forced into the central states medical 2 years ago into supposedly their top plan. What a joke their top plan is. My out of pocket expenses have tripled or more. The prescription is the worst I have ever had and that includes me paying for my own healthcare.
I am writing this for you to start calling your BA's, the inernational and especially Hoffa.
You my friends are getting screwed as am I.

FOR what is being paid into this health plan you should have much better coverage! My suggestion to UPS members is that they should start their own medical. Central States SUCKS and they want your money but not give you the coverage you deserve and are entitled too!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am not a ups driver. With that being said I was forced into the central states medical 2 years ago into supposedly their top plan. What a joke their top plan is. My out of pocket expenses have tripled or more. The prescription is the worst I have ever had and that includes me paying for my own healthcare.
I am writing this for you to start calling your BA's, the inernational and especially Hoffa.

FOR what is being paid into this health plan you should have much better coverage! My suggestion to UPS members is that they should start their own medical. Central States SUCKS and they want your money but not give you the coverage you deserve and are entitled too!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439510272.219147.jpg

BrownBrokeDown

While I am not too fond of some of the changes when we were moved to Central States, I would like to know where you live so I can move to that utopian society that has such wonderful healthcare at all the previous jobs you have worked at.

In my 17 yrs of working, I have never had anything close to what we have in Central States at any other job, so where you live must be a wonderful place.

Box Ox

By "Central States Medical" do you mean Teamcare? Plan U3, for example. Did you try the prescription by mail service? In network dentists/vision/doctors? Bigger discounts there.

It's definitely not the old company plan. Can't go anywhere for whatever and not have to worry about it being covered. But providers do typically tell me the coverage is better than what most patients have.

BrownBrokeDown

By "Central States Medical" do you mean Teamcare? Plan U3, for example. Did you try the prescription by mail service? In network dentists/vision/doctors? Bigger discounts there.

It's definitely not the old company plan. Can't go anywhere for whatever and not have to worry about it being covered. But providers do typically tell me the coverage is better than what most patients have.
Yeah, not happy that my wife has to have extra appointments every 6 months to go to US imaging rather than get PET scans done at her doctors, BUT when my surgeon's insurance person had 3 seperate conversations with me and 2 calls to Teamcare because she couldn't believe that $7 and change was correct...oh, and the PET scans are covered 100% at US imaging so whats a little gas compared with $7,500+

BrownBrokeDown

Teamcare isn't terrible but worse than what most people had previously. It's better for a few but worse for most.
That is 100% true, I was just posting in regards to the OP stating worst healthcare they have ever had regardless of where they worked. No non-union blue collar job offers half of what we have now. The OP is welcome to post their previous insurances at other jobs to prove me wrong.

T

Turdferguson

Go to CVS and most you would have to pay for prescription is $5.00

Everywhere my wife or I go they like our medical. I have kids and the birth was 100% covered. My wife had het gallbladder take out 100% covered.

anHOURover

Everywhere my wife or I go they like our medical. I have kids and the birth was 100% covered. My wife had het gallbladder take out 100% covered.
If Sean the Boston bully told you the sky was blue you would believe him! Did you make the cheerleading team in high school??

anHOURover

Seriously dude you need to get some more stuff. You say the same thing over and over. Your shock value has warn off.
They are done!! No sign of the lawyer or mr split raise in over a year!! Tell murphy to come back!!
Tell Sean the Boston bully that we want to address his lies! Just like carey had no shot!! Let's see how fast you jump ship when they are voted out!!
Facts

They are done!! No sign of the lawyer or mr split raise in over a year!! Tell murphy to come back!!
Tell Sean the Boston bully that we want to address his lies! Just like carey had no shot!! Let's see how fast you jump ship when they are voted out!!
Facts
That's just your local. You aren't thinking past your own local.

anHOURover

That's just your local. You aren't thinking past your own local.
I'm not saying my choice will win by a landslide. I think you must admit that the concession stand knows there's competition ! I will be amused if the porter from 804 knocks out hoffa and hall!
Time will tell !

I'm not saying my choice will win by a landslide. I think you must admit that the concession stand knows there's competition ! I will be amused if the porter from 804 knocks out hoffa and hall!
Time will tell !
Republicans started the real concessions when right to work was signed into law for the first time. You need to understand the times we live in. The GOP is the enemy. Jim Hoffa & hall and all elected officials fight against them at every turn.