Certified Mail?! Send it Back!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Warning letters are sent to the employees home address on record because 99% of the time their spouses have no idea what is going on at work and the thought process is that the spouse will get the employee back on track.

It's funny that you say that. The company stopped doing that here (years ago)

because it caused to many problems at home.

542thruNthru

Dave is in the "inner circle" and is privy to info the common, hourly flunkie will never know.

Dave is deep in the Inner Circle.
sketch-1523027286312.png

rod

Retired 22 years
Then why did I get one DIP:censored2:

I can't wait for your empty knowledge to retire and leave the site.

Honestly, I get embarrassed for you !!!

I imagine he will be even worse when he retires. Then again I'm not even sure he will go through with retiring. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he changed his mind at the last minute. Who would want to leave that cushy BOG scene anyway?

Box Ox

I imagine he will be even worse when he retires. Then again I'm not even sure he will go through with retiring. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he changed his mind at the last minute. Who would want to leave that cushy BOG scene anyway?

He'll go ahead and retire. But then he'll call up UPS asking to come back as management and the BOG center manager will be like:

30sy7fn.gif

GenericUsername

My center never mailed warning letters. They always handed them to you in person. Sometimes they would mess around and take too long and you could get it thrown out because it wasn't timely.

Pretty sure it's 10 business days here. They recently tried to get someone here on something and he thought he was in deep crap until he realized that they waited til the 11th day. Now that we run Saturday Ground, it's considered a business day and they messed up. Ooooh well.

oldngray

nowhere special
Pretty sure it's 10 business days here. They recently tried to get someone here on something and he thought he was in deep crap until he realized that they waited til the 11th day. Now that we run Saturday Ground, it's considered a business day and they messed up. Ooooh well.

I had one where the center manager was on vacation. Not my problem it wasn't timely.

But if YOU are on vacation they have until your first working day you are back to give you the letter.

It worked that way in my center and of course other places are different.

Box Ox

I was told by a sup a long time ago that they sent WL’s certified mail so that the spouse would have some indication of what was going on at work.

In my part of the country we’d call a sup saying something like that a “joke”.

And why would a BOG sup want to disturb utopian bliss just to take a petty shot at a BOG driver via their spouse, anyway?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have no reason to make this stuff up. I was told by a sup a long time ago that they sent WL’s certified mail so that the spouse would have some indication of what was going on at work.

“No reason to make this stuff up”

Most of the crap you spew on here is pulled directly from your arse

Gimme a break