Chinese Olympics 2022

rickyb

I'm kinda with you on this. Why would I care about a Chinese app or something spying on me when we got :censored2:ing Google and everything else doing it right here and swapping spit with the government? What the :censored2: is China gonna do to me? Not :censored2:.
yea its hypocrisy

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm no fan of China or Russia and any Commie regime. But, why do this to the games every time? The time to protest, cry, be at war, cancel, hold hostage, be political, bring up past sins is not at the games.
Let athletes from all over the world compete. That's all they want to do. That's all I want to see and hear.
Athletes work, train and sacrifice just to compete on a world stage. Let 'em and shut the hell up.

rod

Retired 22 years
They're both Chinese. Just ask them.

Most Chinese born in America are simply here for their own benefit or working for the CCP.

They don't largely consider themselves Americans. They are Chinese in America. Not Chinese-Americans.
Like African-Americans?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If she wants to be Chinese she needs to pack her :censored2: and head on over
Well she did, in exchange for tens of millions of dollars through media and product sponsorships.

China doesn't recognize dual citizenship.
She needs to stop being a little bitch and own up to her decision to renounce US citizenship. She's dodging the question and it's pathetic.

wilberforce15

Well she did, in exchange for tens of millions of dollars through media and product sponsorships.

China doesn't recognize dual citizenship.
She needs to stop being a little bitch and own up to her decision to renounce US citizenship. She's dodging the question and it's pathetic.
The US should get the same balls as China and refuse to recognize dual citizenship.

rickyb

I'm no fan of China or Russia and any Commie regime. But, why do this to the games every time? The time to protest, cry, be at war, cancel, hold hostage, be political, bring up past sins is not at the games.
Let athletes from all over the world compete. That's all they want to do. That's all I want to see and hear.
Athletes work, train and sacrifice just to compete on a world stage. Let 'em and shut the hell up.
Actually they should b doing black power salute at games

But i agree they should compete

El Correcto

god is dead
Bring back the Colosseum, make em fight to the death with melee weapons. I’d tune in for that.
Olympics is so boring, how do people not have funner :censored2: to do?