Christianity

Integrity

Binge Poster
My fingers are numb from answering your junk..because you

Waste of time.
Yes, you have your opinion about the meaning of Judeo-Christian written religious tradition yet you don’t seem to be able to share any actual experience as to actually knowing the God of the universe In a personal way.

Are you imparting his love to the marginalized of our society by your postings on this site?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes, you have your opinion about the meaning of Judeo-Christian written religious tradition yet you don’t seem to be able to share any actual experience as to actually knowing the God of the universe In a personal way.

Are you imparting his love to the marginalized of our society by your postings on this site?
No doubt about it.
But, when I'm constantly commenting on your lies, it's tough to squeeze in at times.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have .
But, nothing like you.lol!
Sorry to hear.

May what I share stimulate faith and belief in nearness of God not just intellectual assent to a religion and religious doctrine.

I encourage you to take your face out of the book and lift it to the heavens and cry out for the belief in His personal nearness, touch, and Spirit.

🙏

BrownFlush

Sorry to hear.

May what I share stimulate faith and belief in nearness of God not just intellectual assent to a religion and religious doctrine.

I encourage you to take your face out of the book and lift it to the heavens and cry out for the belief in His personal nearness, touch, and Spirit.

🙏
What you share saddens me.
I encourage you study the book, obey it, understand it, then and only then will you understand the true peace that comes from Jesus Christ.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Churches of men centuries after the Lord's Church was established, established by men, that teach doctrines of men.
Churches of Christ denomination or whatever you choose to call it was established to much before the Pentecostal denomination.

Oh but your belief and faith is right and theirs isn’t because you say so, Oh wait a minute it is because you say the Book says so, Oh wait a minute it is because you say what you say what the book means.
🙏

BrownFlush

The New Testament alludes to the Old Testament over 1000 times.
A thorough understanding of the New requires (at the least) a strong familiarity with the Old.

oldngray

nowhere special
The New Testament alludes to the Old Testament over 1000 times.
A thorough understanding of the New requires (at the least) a strong familiarity with the Old.
The Old Testament is important for understanding but not to be used for doctrine. It was written for Christians but not to Christians.

BrownFlush

Churches of Christ denomination or whatever you choose to call it was established to much before the Pentecostal denomination.

Oh but your belief and faith is right and theirs isn’t because you say so, Oh wait a minute it is because you say the Book says so, Oh wait a minute it is because you say what you say what the book means.
🙏
Not me. Says the scripture.
Acts 2. Matthew 16:18 fulfilled.
Read it or don't. I don't add a thing.