Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1713819134269.png

BrownFlush

I know ElHomo, there's no chance you'll ever look for this.
But, if you look in the right place for the right things, you always find the truth.

1713836170667.png

El Correcto

god is dead
But, if you look in the right place for the right things, you always find the truth.

View attachment 481002
Like that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time and the earth was around during the beginning of “creation” and that evolution is all a scam?

If by looking for truth you mean ending up with severe brain damage from some unfortunate accident, maybe one day…

BrownFlush

Like that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time and the earth was around during the beginning of “creation” and that evolution is all a scam?

If by looking for truth you mean ending up with severe brain damage from some unfortunate accident, maybe one day…
Then God said, let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind; and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good (Gen. 1:20-21, 24-25).

Every kind of animal. Great sea creatures would include the dinosaurs that lived in the sea. Beasts and everything that creeps on the earth would include the land dinosaurs. Dinosaurs were a part of God’s original creation. The word dinosaur did not exist until 1842.

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” (V.26)
This happened the day after every kind of animal were on the scene. That part that says man will have dominion over everything that creeps on the earth. Yeah, that T-Rex knew his place.
Your Jurassic Parts comments are hilarious.

El Correcto

god is dead
Then God said, let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind; and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good (Gen. 1:20-21, 24-25).

Every kind of animal. Great sea creatures would include the dinosaurs that lived in the sea. Beasts and everything that creeps on the earth would include the land dinosaurs. Dinosaurs were a part of God’s original creation. The word dinosaur did not exist until 1842.

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” (V.26)
This happened the day after every kind of animal were on the scene. That part that says man will have dominion over everything that creeps on the earth. Yeah, that T-Rex knew his place.
You’re flaming up professor einstein.

El Correcto

god is dead

lol okay.

Integrity

Binge Poster
“The Voice of God is a friendly Voice. No one need fear listen to it unless he has already made up his mind to resist it.”

-A. W. Tozer- The Pursuit of God.

BrownFlush

Wah wah the “militant atheist” called me out for believing dinosaurs lived with humans and said he believes it’s okay to be gay wah wah.
Must be OBSESSED with god even though I’ve been in a thread called Christianity spamming boomer Facebook memes about atheists for a week straight with no replies.

Get a life bud.
Get a life?
You think way too much about yourself. The meme calling you out? I never thought about you a half a second. I did think of you when I posted this one...

View attachment 481002
It doesn't exist, especially for you, BUD. lol