rod

Retired 22 years
In Vietnam out in the field we got free cigarettes. If you were lucky enough to come up with a cartoon of Newports or Kools they were like winning the lottery. You could trade them to the black troops for double regular ones.

floridays

In Vietnam out in the field we got free cigarettes. If you were lucky enough to come up with a cartoon of Newports or Kools they were like winning the lottery. You could trade them to the black troops for double regular ones.
Rod, you need to update your avatar, you've been retired for 19 years since I've been here.
I joined in 2017.

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod, you need to update your avatar, you've been retired for 19 years since I've been here.
I joined in 2017.
I've tried but can't find where to do it. I've click on every profile / history / update thing there is and for some reason I can't come up with how to change 19 years to 21. I retired in 2001 so I must have changed it before.

floridays

I've tried but can't find where to do it. I've click on every profile / history / update thing there is and for some reason I can't come up with how to change 19 years to 21. I retired in 2001 so I must have changed it before.
Ask @MECH-lift how to do it, he's the new moderator.

Just poking MECH-lift.

You enjoying your longer sunshine?

over9five

Staff member
Click your name at top of page.
Account Details
Custom title

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Shhh, no one's supposed to know we're one and the same!
588304A0-CACC-46DB-BAF1-5BCD21D2976A.gif