Colbert, anyone?

Overpaid Union Thug

[COLOR="Red"[/COLOR][quote="Jones, post: 576184"]911? That's sooo 2001. All the cool kids are into hospital records these days :happy-very:[/quote]

Really? But I thought all of the cool <insert Aid here> kids were into blindly following a false savior and practicing their new religion of global warming?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
[COLOR="Red"[/COLOR]

Really? But I thought all of the cool <insert Aid here> kids were into blindly following a false savior and practicing their new religion of global warming?
Those are the "other" cool kids. It's kind of like two rival gangs who see themselves as polar opposites, but to an outside observer they seem very much the same.

bbsam

Staff member
Protesting big government (the left wing fruit cakes refer to them as "Tea Baggers) makes a person a nutcase? I guess anyone with any sense is a nutcase by default then. Don't see that as being possible but who knows what truly goes on inside a leftist's mind to come up with that kind of crap.
no, not protesting big government for the last 8 years and choosing to now makes you a nutcase. duh.