congress

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
So now Bloomberg is your friend?

Is this 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' type of rationale?

Lulzoppotamus.

Lay off moreluck. she has gone through a rough patch, and has mentioned Alzheimer's in her posts. That's scary stuff.

I believe in fair play, she can say anything she wants to for a few days, just to keep her grounded. I'm seeing if I can Paypal her a short novena in her behalf, bless her heart. Money is so much simpler than time, and I don't have as much time as her to waste.

Being a 53%er, I'm more than happy to help those that are disadvantaged.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So now Bloomberg is your friend?

Is this 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' type of rationale?

Lulzoppotamus.
I'm just posting that some Dems. aren't "down" with Fauxahontas!!! You elect a liar and are surprised when the person you elected, lies. Duh !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If lying lizzie is such a darling , then why are both of Boston's newspapers running different stories about her cheating ways ?
{ The Boston Globe is owned by The NYT }

menotyou

bella amicizia
Lay off moreluck. she has gone through a rough patch, and has mentioned Alzheimer's in her posts. That's scary stuff.

I believe in fair play, she can say anything she wants to for a few days, just to keep her grounded. I'm seeing if I can Paypal her a short novena in her behalf, bless her heart. Money is so much simpler than time, and I don't have as much time as her to waste.

Take the blinders off. Besides being extrmemely condescending, this is more than out of line at this time.

moreluck

golden ticket member

So you want to help? Just send a big fat check!!!! I won't hold my breath!
There's no Alzheimers in my family. I spoke of Biden having it. You pull all your info out your butt??

menotyou

bella amicizia

I have never neg rep'ed a post before. This one made me come very close.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
During her first debate with Sen Brown , she had to throw around names of some bigwigs in Wash DC .
People only she & Sen Brown knew of , nice way to turn off voters.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Looks and sound like Mass. got a dud....................

Elizabeth Warren Bombs First Post-Election Press Conference…

Via Boston Herald:
A jittery U.S. senator-elect Elizabeth Warren gave one-sentence answers, ducked questions and even passed one on to Gov. Deval Patrick in an awkward first press conference since the election.

Warren spoke for a total of less than four minutes during the 11-minute press conference — the rest was taken up by Patrick and reporters’ questions.

After being asked her first question — how she’d protect defense spending — Warren was silent as she turned to Patrick.

“Defense spending is you,” Patrick prodded Warren.
“Oh, that’s mine,” Warren replied.

After Warren fielded the question, Patrick stepped in to answer the follow-up.
“Let me start,” said Patrick, shielding Warren from having to answer.
When she did respond, the answers were often brief.

How does she feel about the high female voter turnout and the election of women in New Hampshire?

“I’m glad,” she said.

Is it surprising?

“I’m glad that the women turned out to vote, it meant a lot,” said Warren.
Asked what impact more women in the Senate would have, Warren punted.

“You want to try answering that?” she said, turning to Patrick, who stepped in again.
Keep reading…

over9five

Staff member
Looks and sound like Mass. got a dud....................

She's a Harvard professor, and dumb as a stump. But remember, she doesn't have to be smart to do what the people of Massachusetts want. She is a rubber stamp for Obama and the Democrat party.
This hurt me much more than Obama winning. In Scott Brown, we had a real bi-partisan Senator who actually could work with both sides of the aisle. This will never happen with Elizabeth Warren. She was asked in one of the debates which Republican she could sit down and work with. She answered with someone who would be retired before she got to the Senate and couldn't come up with another name.

I said in another forum that we should save money by firing her, and hiring a monkey, cause that's all we need for the rubber stamping she'd be doing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What a shame, the Chicago sheeple just re-elected him.
CHICAGO (CBS) – A former U.S. attorney representing embattled Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is negotiating a plea deal with the federal government, CBS 2 has learned.

CBS 2 Chief Correspondent Jay Levine has the exclusive details.

The plea deal would end Jackson’s 17-year career as a congressman representing Chicago’s South Side and suburbs.

At least some jail time would appear to be inevitable for Jackson, the son of civil-rights icon Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. and spouse of Chicago 7th Ward Ald. Sandi Jackson.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What a shame, the Chicago sheeple just re-elected him.
CHICAGO (CBS) – A former U.S. attorney representing embattled Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is negotiating a plea deal with the federal government, CBS 2 has learned.

CBS 2 Chief Correspondent Jay Levine has the exclusive details.

The plea deal would end Jackson’s 17-year career as a congressman representing Chicago’s South Side and suburbs.

At least some jail time would appear to be inevitable for Jackson, the son of civil-rights icon Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. and spouse of Chicago 7th Ward Ald. Sandi Jackson.

If he is guilty, then thats what he deserves. I was never impressed with Jackson jr.

Peace

TOS