Contract passed!

Shorts365

I just kept on waiting for it. I didnt know i can just call my union hall about it
Bruh I'm looking at a pile of Teamster mail all about vote, vote, vote. Not to mention the BA's outside the gates multiple times a week saying to vote, vote, vote. Either your local sucks or they don't have your address on file.

DarkMaximus26

Crocs Disrespecter
Bruh I'm looking at a pile of Teamster mail all about vote, vote, vote. Not to mention the BA's outside the gates multiple times a week saying to vote, vote, vote. Either your local sucks or they don't have your address on file.
Im pretty sure its the latter. Also what’s a BA

Shorts365

Breaking: people who financially support a democrat political organization that handed out masks and supported BLM believe in something as retarded as gender identity. News at 11.
Are you gonna take a principled stand and quit, or are you gonna celebrate by releasing some dick pics?

MattM

Isn’t this eerily similar to the last few contracts? I swear we had a retro check the following June or July five years back. And that was also with just 1-3 supplements holding up the entire process. 2013 was just as long of a process. Unless I’m misremembering.

Should we hold any optimism this goes through quicker than by end of the the calendar year?