Convoy for Freedom, Coming to a Nation's Capital Near You

bacha29

When you set up a blockade willfully blocking cross border commerce between two treaty bound sovereign nations you're screwing with powers far greater than you and your petty little complaints will get little consideration in a court of law. The Canadian government could have made things a whole lot rougher then they did and deserve being commended for it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
When you set up a blockade willfully blocking cross border commerce between two treaty bound sovereign nations you're screwing with powers far greater than you and your petty little complaints will get little consideration in a court of law. The Canadian government could have made things a whole lot rougher then they did and deserve being commended for it.

But if it were done for black lives you'd have been applauding it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No. No they don’t.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Freedom isn't, "petty". What IS petty is the entire, ENTIRE, liberal platform.
You have some damn nerve calling freedom petty. People like you bring down the balls value of us Americans that have a pair.
"petty"? Makes me sick!

bacha29

Freedom isn't, "petty". What IS petty is the entire, ENTIRE, liberal platform.
You have some damn nerve calling freedom petty. People like you bring down the balls value of us Americans that have a pair.
"petty"? Makes me sick!
You think so? The Canadian government has frozen the assets of more than 200 entities charged or alleged to have been directly involved in last weeks protests that blocked cross border commerce. No surprise there. The Canadian government knows that if it gets sued by US companies for the economic losses they sustained due to the blockade the damages could be substantial . The Canadian government didn't blockade the bridges. Only a certain minority of Canadian citizens decide to take the law into their own hands. Making the responsible parties pay the damages out of their own pockets rather than the public treasury seems quite reasonable and customary.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You think so? The Canadian government has frozen the assets of more than 200 entities charged or alleged to have been directly involved in last weeks protests that blocked cross border commerce. No surprise there. The Canadian government knows that if it gets sued by US companies for the economic losses they sustained due to the blockade the damages could be substantial . The Canadian government didn't blockade the bridges. Only a certain minority of Canadian citizens decide to take the law into their own hands. Making the responsible parties pay the damages out of their own pockets rather than the public treasury seems quite reasonable and customary.
Oh goodie. So this means you believe it’s quite reasonable and customary for the BLM and anti police protesters paying the damages from the “Summer of Love” out of their own pockets rather than the public treasury. I’m glad to hear that. I really hated the idea of my tax dollars paying for that idiocy.

vantexan

Oh goodie. So this means you believe it’s quite reasonable and customary for the BLM and anti police protesters paying the damages from the “Summer of Love” out of their own pockets rather than the public treasury. I’m glad to hear that. I really hated the idea of my tax dollars paying for that idiocy.
Now, now, they're minorities with legitimate grievances. It's only fair that white taxpayers cover the damage.

vantexan

I know you’re joking, but I also believe they have legitimate grievances on some things. They really went about it ALL wrong in the way they handled it though.
Absolutely. I'm definitely joking but it seems some here do literally see it that way. That they should be able to act out without any consequences, and we must take it over and over no matter how bad because our ancestors did them wrong. White man kills a black man, the world is ending. Black man kills a white man, well, he was white so had it coming.