Step 8 - 24.01
Step 7 - 22.78
Step 6 - 21.61
Step 5 - 20.50
Step 4 - 19.45
Step 3 - 18.45
Step 2 - 17.50
Step 1 - 16.60

If they follow the steps on schedule, it's somewhat decent. If -a big if- they adjust the amounts each year to reflect a COLA, it will help. The good is that there is (or will be, when it's official) a published schedule of raises and everyone will know the amounts. The bad is that it starts too many people off on the low end. Lots of 10 year employees will be in steps 2 and 3. Nothing to get excited about. Yay for executing the concept, boo for where it places existing employees in the step process.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Unofficial and subject to change.

Step 10 - 26.29
Step 9 - 25.31
Step 8 - 24.01
Step 7 - 22.78
Step 6 - 21.61
Step 5 - 20.50
Step 4 - 19.45
Step 3 - 18.45
Step 2 - 17.50
Step 1 - 16.60

If they follow the steps on schedule, it's somewhat decent. If -a big if- they adjust the amounts each year to reflect a COLA, it will help. The good is that there is (or will be, when it's official) a published schedule of raises and everyone will know the amounts. The bad is that it starts too many people off on the low end. Lots of 10 year employees will be in steps 2 and 3. Nothing to get excited about. Yay for executing the concept, boo for where it places existing employees in the step process.

Steps, NOT years, so the scam continues. Even if it were 10 years it would still be a ridiculous length of time to reach top scale.

You are being gamed...again.

El Morado Diablo

New Market Level "E"? Our's is slightly higher.

That looks like the A market after the 3% raise. Max rate $25.52 x .03 = $26.29.

I think the handout someone posted in another thread with the old market levels and the new ones with the 5% graduations was a little misleading. We were told B stations would be moving to A and that would be the bottom. Some people have commented that E-A-B would all be the same level. I think that is wrong. We were also told no one would drop a market level so that would mean one of the other market levels would be getting bumped up to make it 5 market levels.

slowdriver

Unofficial and subject to change.

Step 10 - 26.29
Step 9 - 25.31
Step 8 - 24.01
Step 7 - 22.78
Step 6 - 21.61
Step 5 - 20.50
Step 4 - 19.45
Step 3 - 18.45
Step 2 - 17.50
Step 1 - 16.60

Do you happen to know the steps for Swing/RTD? im already in market E which from the sound of it will be the new base.

slowdriver

So, is market E combining with A and B? Because that chart is off if it is.. Just realized Couriers start at 17ish in market E...

optikz

That looks like the A market after the 3% raise. Max rate $25.52 x .03 = $26.29.

I think the handout someone posted in another thread with the old market levels and the new ones with the 5% graduations was a little misleading. We were told B stations would be moving to A and that would be the bottom. Some people have commented that E-A-B would all be the same level. I think that is wrong. We were also told no one would drop a market level so that would mean one of the other market levels would be getting bumped up to make it 5 market levels.

this is can't be A with 3% it was $16.48 before.

fedex_rtd

This may be 10 steps, but the only way to top out in 10 years is to freeze top of range. Otherwise if we follow the historical 3% yearly raise, your step chart would need to be recalculated and you would end up with 15-18 years to top out.

This is the same old scam/lie in a new wrapping

El Morado Diablo

this is can't be A with 3% it was $16.48 before.

You're looking at the old minimum rate for A ($16.48). I was going by the old maximum rate for A ($25.52). Either Dano gave the wrong figure for Step 1 or they aren't giving a full 3% raise to Step 1.

I still believe all B markets are being bumped up to A. That means one of the other markets is being bumped up but I have no idea which one it is.

dex 84

This may be 10 steps, but the only way to top out in 10 years is to freeze top of range. Otherwise if we follow the historical 3% yearly raise, your step chart would need to be recalculated and you would end up with 15-18 years to top out.

Not necessarily. If they give you a full step as your raise then it wouldn't matter if the range went up or not. If it did then you would just get more of a raise.

slowdriver

I think it's supposed to be like how the post office does it where it's kind of a floating step progression, every year a new chart is calculated, so all steps rise.