Covid vaccine.

Box Ox

the exact day my equipment failed to perform

Your wife:

5.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years

So how many of you are going to encourage your pregnant wives/girlfriends or daughters to get the vaccination?
me

MAKAVELI

Isolation stuff aside, the vaccines were supposed to be developed to have your cells create just the spike protein. You don't need the entire genome for that, but the approach is not working out how they'd hoped. I think they invested a lot in the technology over the years with nothing to show for it, and just desperately wanted to make money on it, people's health and government regulations be damned.
It's a coronavirus like the common cold. The vaccines are the most advanced medicine for these types of viruses to date. Ttku....

Box Ox

In a Tuesday memo updating staff on Covid-19 procedures, Fox News Media chief executive Suzanne Scott said that the company has "asked all employees — whether on site as part of our essential workforce or working remotely — to upload their vaccination status" into an internal database."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

In a Tuesday memo updating staff on Covid-19 procedures, Fox News Media chief executive Suzanne Scott said that the company has "asked all employees — whether on site as part of our essential workforce or working remotely — to upload their vaccination status" into an internal database."
Screenshot_20210818-012144_Chrome.jpg