CPC saves the day

MAKAVELI

I'm HD, no time windows to worry about.

When I look at my settlement sheet to sign & confirm amount of stops, I didn't get paid for any pickups... hmm, maybe the subcontractor is keeping those for the investor group???

So call tags are free labor too?!?
If you're not getting paid for a stop then it is free labor. Don't know why it's that hard to understand.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It's on the settlement sheet, but the pay check don't reflect those pickups and call tags

Subcontractor gets the piece of pie, not the driver

floridays

I'm HD, no time windows to worry about.

When I look at my settlement sheet to sign & confirm amount of stops, I didn't get paid for any pickups... hmm, maybe the subcontractor is keeping those for the investor group???

So call tags are free labor too?!?

I guess it's up to you, will you confront them on Monday and get it straight?
What's it gonna be boy?
What's it gonna be?
Meatloaf Paradise By The Dashboard Light

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
HD werks Tuesday to Saturday, non peak... butt wit diss overlap crap coming, 6 day workweek ALL.year.long will be an option

Dats how ground and HD werks,yo!

No paid vacation, no paid sick days, it's all LWOP

I dunno about axe-ing for nother raise so soon, FedEx is squeezing more nickels from subcontractors settlements each year, they gotta downgrade from driving Audi or bmw or Mercedes Benz to a Chrysler or a Nissan altima

giphy.gif

floridays

HD werks Tuesday to Saturday, non peak... butt wit diss overlap crap coming, 6 day workweek ALL.year.long will be an option

Dats how ground and HD werks,yo!

No paid vacation, no paid sick days, it's all LWOP

I dunno about axe-ing for nother raise so soon, FedEx is squeezing more nickels from subcontractors settlements each year, they gotta downgrade from driving Audi or bmw or Mercedes Benz to a Chrysler or a Nissan altima

giphy.gif
You must enjoy abusive relationships, everyone finds enjoyment somewhere.