Customer answers door - full frontal nudity

So this happened.

Today I had a signature required. A man answered the door, full frontal.

"I can sign."
"No you can't."
"Why?"
"I can see your dick and balls, that's why. We'll be back tomorrow."
"Ok."

Sheeted NR2.
Hopefully tomorrow he'll have his pants on.
I would have called the center and then the police and filed a report.

I would agree naked is naked but some naked is better than other naked and yes that goes for both sexes.

You mentioned the Mrs.

Bribery, begging, tequila, or clothes on fire, whatever gets her naked is fair game.

For others ,yes, there is good and bad naked.

gingerkat

Let me play devils advocate for a moment. Perhaps the customer was disabled, and his arms didn't work properly because of nerve damage and was planning on signing with only working appendage?:eek:

Being a immature goofball and making her
Let me play devils advocate for a moment. Perhaps the customer was disabled, and his arms didn't work properly because of nerve damage and was planning on signing with only working appendage?:eek:

Pop a button or two on that shirt and he'd probably be able to type it out for you.

If some guy come to the door naked you have to do the "That's not a knife" scene from Crocodile Dundee. Just replace "knife" with "weiner".

Called the center to CYA, yes. Call the cops on someone not making an inappropriate move on me, no.

If the OP had a run in with a Playboy model naked at the door everyone would be cool with it.
I agree but if some dudes swinging his tallywacker at me that's a reason to call the cops. I'm highly supportive of homosexuals but if they are flashing junk at me then they will show it to a child and I as a parent and a man have to put a stop to it. I'm not just a steward I look out for anyone and that's not cool.