Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

vantexan

Something you're forgetting. Neither Turley or Dershowitz are the attorney's representing the clients in this case. And if they are PAID contributors of Fox News how long do you think they would continue to be Fox contributors if they offer an opinion contrary to the one Fox viewership already has.
And one thing you don't know. Everything said on FOX is followed closely by the Left. They've been called out a few times over the years for getting things wrong. Alan Dershowitz is the former dean of the Harvard Law School. Turkey is a current college professor and one of the most respected Constitutional scholars in the country. They have both said on numerous occasions on FOX that they are liberal, didn't vote for Trump, etc. They are men of integrity. You have such a rigid view of FOX and conservatives that you don't have any idea what goes on at FOX. All you know is that if someone says something you disagree with he must be destroyed. FOX has liberals on all the time making their case.

Thebrownblob

The problem with you brown shirts is that you're so heavily indoctrinated in the UPS militaristic psychology that you actually believe that UPS company policy applies EVERYWHERE including people who don't even work for the company .

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that it doesn't. Therefore, the conclusion that you and others have taken here is obviously based on UPS company policy does not apply in the White case. Those "goal posts" have never moved . Instead you continue to take UPS company policy which appears to be the only thing you know and try to apply to every aspect of the small package industry regardless of the employer or the manner by which it is structured.
What policy is that genius?
A UPS driver video doing that would also be fired. The only differences he would have a hearing and depending on previous discipline he may or may not be getting his job back.

Last edited:

Brown Down

The problem with you brown shirts is that you're so heavily indoctrinated in the UPS militaristic psychology that you actually believe that UPS company policy applies EVERYWHERE including people who don't even work for the company .

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that it doesn't. Therefore, the conclusion that you and others have taken here is obviously based on UPS company policy does not apply in the White case. Those "goal posts" have never moved . Instead you continue to take UPS company policy which appears to be the only thing you know and try to apply to every aspect of the small package industry regardless of the employer or the manner by which it is structured.
So FedEx doesn't have a policy against throwing packages especially in public? You continue to prove how dumb and bullheaded you are on this and most importantly wrong. This has nothing to do with UPS policies but common sense that you should probably follow the rules your company set forth especially in public. If you think of UPS driver would be able to get away with that with a video in public you're a bigger idiot than I thought. And that bar is getting set pretty damn low the more you keep posting.

Brown Down

A UPS driver video doing that would also be fired. The only differences he would have a hearing and depending on previous discipline he may or may not be getting his job back.
And if he did get his job back there's zero chance he would have any back pay. Completely at the mercy of UPS

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You're dumb af.
IMG_5770.gif

bacha29

So FedEx doesn't have a policy against throwing packages especially in public? You continue to prove how dumb and bullheaded you are on this and most importantly wrong. This has nothing to do with UPS policies but common sense that you should probably follow the rules your company set forth especially in public. If you think of UPS driver would be able to get away with that with a video in public you're a bigger idiot than I thought. And that bar is getting set pretty damn low the more you keep posting.
I
A UPS driver video doing that would also be fired. The only differences he would have a hearing and depending on previous discipline he may or may not be his job back.
That's the entire issue. If this matter happened involving a UPS worker the pursuit of justice would be handled by it's union. The individual in this case does not have that luxury. His pursuit of justice is something he would have to pursue independently. What is it about that fact you people don't understand? You keep trying to apply the UPS policy to every application within the package delivery industry and you keep saying that this worker isn't entitled to due process based on the policy of a company this individual wasn't even employed by.

What is the matter with you people? You guys talk more and more like the Borg whereby everybody must assimilate

bacha29

So answer this question regarding that FDX contractor employed driver. If a legal pathway can be found is this individual entitled to due process of law.....Yes or no?....It's that simple.

Brown Down

So answer this question regarding that FDX contractor employed driver. If a legal pathway can be found is this individual entitled to due process of law.....Yes or no?....It's that simple.
Except there's no legal pathway Unions themselves are not legal pathways to maintaining or keeping your job they just negotiate with the company. And something else you failed to remember we have a contract that keeps them from firing us for this stuff outright you guys do not New York is an at will state. Unless he could prove that he was discriminated against his ass is gone.
There is no legal recourse as I have stated before from lawyers who deal with this stuff but you continue to be a complete maroon when it comes to this stuff and try to make it seem we're looking at it through our job. Just because we have a contract and you guys don't still doesn't make doing this smile* right nor does it give a different legal pathway to keeping your job because you're an idiot.

Thebrownblob

Of course, the problem is no law was broken. Case closed. And that’s just legally. As far as labor law, that person works most likely for a contractor and he is an at will employee. If he broke the rules and procedures, he has very little recourse.

Brown Down

Of course, the problem is no law was broken. Case closed. And that’s just legally. As far as labor law, that person works most likely for a contractor and he is an at will employee. If he broke the rules and procedures, he has very little recourse.
And that right there is the key we have a contract that's we are not at will he is and that will employee and can be let go for any reason whatsoever as long as it can't be proven it's discriminatory

If this matter happened involving a UPS worker the pursuit of justice would be handled by it's union.
No, the union would not seek "justice" in this case. They would kindly beg for this gentleman's job as a mercy case. They would not condone, justify, or in any way support the actions of this driver. New goalposts, I see.

Brown Down

No, the union would not seek "justice" in this case. They would kindly beg for this gentleman's job as a mercy case. They would not condone, justify, or in any way support the actions of this driver. New goalposts, I see.
Exactly. I said it before. You are at the mercy of the company in these cases

Thebrownblob

He’s going on and on about somebody not being a lawyer, but I can assure you I have plenty experience in representing and there would be no “seeking justice”. It would be a mercy case. And hopefully the employee doesn’t have long history of these type of things.

bacha29

Except there's no legal pathway Unions themselves are not legal pathways to maintaining or keeping your job they just negotiate with the company. And something else you failed to remember we have a contract that keeps them from firing us for this stuff outright you guys do not New York is an at will state. Unless he could prove that he was discriminated against his ass is gone.
There is no legal recourse as I have stated before from lawyers who deal with this stuff but you continue to be a complete maroon when it comes to this stuff and try to make it seem we're looking at it through our job. Just because we have a contract and you guys don't still doesn't make doing this smile* right nor does it give a different legal pathway to keeping your job because you're an idiot.
I don't believe it!. The individual in question was an employee of a FDX ground contractor a non union operation. Facts that were made clear right from the beginning Where were you when this was being discussed ?It would appear that you think everybody works for UPS.