Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

Thebrownblob

None of you guys are lawyers and neither am I BUT here you have a very wealthy man who had zero interest economic or otherwise in what that worker was doing. It was a matter strictly between the worker, the worker's job performance and the employer. Mr. White was a nonaffiliated third party with no vested interest in any form regarding the matter.

No shortage of civil rights attorneys out there who might want to have a go at it considering Mr. White's personal wealth. Unfortunately, being that FDX is a nonunion zero employee workplace rights company what it did to this worker should serve as a reminder that working for FDX is not employment but rather it's servitude whereby migrant farm workers have better rights under the law than today's FDX blue collar worker.
I love it when you try to sound smart and prove that you’re absolutely not. No expectation of privacy in public.
This driver was represented by a union and spent many months waiting to get his job back because of the video.

Last edited:
If you didn't care then you would have not made your previous posts. Clearly you didn't think about this matter from the perspective I framed it in. And so this was the only response you could come up with. Quite familiar....You've used it before.
I've used it before because it's a good one. And no, I didn't consider the framing or your perspective because I'm a rational human and understand the scope of reasonable expectation of privacy. You :censored2:ing tool.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If you didn't care then you would have not made your previous posts. Clearly you didn't think about this matter from the perspective I framed it in. And so this was the only response you could come up with. Quite familiar....You've used it before.
"The Court also ruled, though, that anything that a person knowingly exposes to the public, regardless of location, is not protected by the Fourth Amendment. A person must keep something private for the Fourth Amendment to apply." https://www.lawshelf.com/shortvideoscontentview/reasonable-expectation-of-privacy

There is no reasonable expectation of privacy on a public roadway. Your rationale is totally erroneous.

zeev

Fast Freddy has created this non caring employee by exploiting the contractor system to deliver as cheaply as humanly possible. This merger is gonna be the greatest clown show of all time.

FedupExpress

Look lightweight enough that it would've been faster to pick up each of the three entire stacks at a time and set them in the trailer.
From everyone in the business I know, Only time a package wasn't thrown or slammed was on door steps because of cameras. I can't fathom a day when I didn't throw or slam a package at Express. Standard operating procedure. It's what you do, nothing would ever ship if it wasn't thrown, let's face it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
From everyone in the business I know, Only time a package wasn't thrown or slammed was on door steps because of cameras. I can't fathom a day when I didn't throw or slam a package at Express. Standard operating procedure. It's what you do, nothing would ever ship if it wasn't thrown, let's face it.
Amazing, buddy. Doesn't change the fact that they look lightweight enough that it would've been faster to pick up each of the three entire stacks at a time and set them in the trailer.

bacha29

I love it when you try to sound smart and prove that you’re absolutely not. No expectation of privacy in public.
This driver was represented by a union and spent many months waiting to get his job back because of the video.

Ok smart guy. How come you don't see the issue here?....He was issued a truck that was exclusively designed for dock loading/off loading work. Notice that there is no lift gate or pull out ramp or any other equipment on board to facilitate ground level loading.
Likewise it would appear that this guy worked for an Ground contractor and most if not nearly all are paid by the stop which is something to similar post Civil War sharecropping. What you make that day to live on is based entirely on how many stops you get done in a day just like the old days down south where you got paid on the numbers of bales of cotton you and your kids could pick in a day. This in turn explains the barbaric and inhumane number of stop totals Ground drivers have to do in a day and if they don't make all of their stops and pickups.....they and their families get kicked off the plantation. So in the case of FDX Ground if the plantation owner in this case FDX tells Simon Legree this case the contractor..."either he goes or both of you go"....the outcome is obvious....Cold reality, if you work for FDX or an FDX contractor you have absolutely nothing in the way of rights.

That's the trouble with brain washed brown shirts. The only workplace rules and environment they know is the one they experienced during their decades at UPS. Rules that their union backed by coded federal law was able to install. As a result what brown shirts believe is that the workplace rights they had at UPS exists everywhere else.

Sorry guys....it doesn't.

Thebrownblob

Ok smart guy. How come you don't see the issue here?....He was issued a truck that was exclusively designed for dock loading/off loading work. Notice that there is no lift gate or pull out ramp or any other equipment on board to facilitate ground level loading.
Likewise it would appear that this guy worked for an Ground contractor and most if not nearly all are paid by the stop which is something to similar post Civil War sharecropping. What you make that day to live on is based entirely on how many stops you get done in a day just like the old days down south where you got paid on the numbers of bales of cotton you and your kids could pick in a day. This in turn explains the barbaric and inhumane number of stop totals Ground drivers have to do in a day and if they don't make all of their stops and pickups.....they and their families get kicked off the plantation. So in the case of FDX Ground if the plantation owner in this case FDX tells Simon Legree this case the contractor..."either he goes or both of you go"....the outcome is obvious....Cold reality, if you work for FDX or an FDX contractor you have absolutely nothing in the way of rights.

That's the trouble with brain washed brown shirts. The only workplace rules and environment they know is the one they experienced during their decades at UPS. Rules that their union backed by coded federal law was able to install. As a result what brown shirts believe is that the workplace rights they had at UPS exists everywhere else.

Sorry guys....it doesn't.
That was a lot of words to write just to say you have no idea what you’re talking about😂

Thebrownblob

That's the same response you always use when you don't have a valid counterpoint. Not my fault that you failed to see the obvious forces that were in play in this particular video.
It’s the same response I gave you because so often time you have no idea what you’re talking about but ramble on as if you do, talking in circles. Your mental state is fragile. Please bloviate some more. 😉

bacha29

It’s the same response I gave you because so often time you have no idea what you’re talking about but ramble on as if you do, talking in circles. Your mental state is fragile. Please bloviate some more. 😉
And as you've done many times before....you proudly resort to personal attacks when you have nothing else to offer which in turn speaks volumes about your person character. If you had actually bothered to look at the obvious conditions prominently displayed in that video and the everyday workplace environment and employment conditions which we have talked about frequently in the past you would have plainly seen the impossible situation the worker was in at that moment .

It was another Dana "hey look at me" White's attempt to use the unfortunate plight of others in order to better promote his brand. It truly is pathetic that you guys couldn't see the ulterior motive behind Mr. White's actions.

Thebrownblob

And as you've done many times before....you proudly resort to personal attacks when you have nothing else to offer which in turn speaks volumes about your person character. If you had actually bothered to look at the obvious conditions prominently displayed in that video and the everyday workplace environment and employment conditions which we have talked about frequently in the past you would have plainly seen the impossible situation the worker was in at that moment .

It was another Dana "hey look at me" White's attempt to use the unfortunate plight of others in order to better promote his brand. It truly is pathetic that you guys couldn't see the ulterior motive behind Mr. White's actions.
It’s not a personal attack you’re just not very intelligent. When you’re out in public, you’re the face of the company. If you Take a risk and treat packages like that.( as most of us have done at one time or another.) you take a chance of losing your job Union or not.
There’s a proper way to load a bulk van from the street it takes longer, but it’s the right thing to do.

Thankfully you’re not in a position to give anyone advice because your advice is terrible and would get people fired because you’re so completely full of yourself. You’re dangerous to others.

bacha29

It’s not a personal attack you’re just not very intelligent. When you’re out in public, you’re the face of the company. If you Take a risk and treat packages like that.( as most of us have done at one time or another.) you take a chance of losing your job Union or not.
There’s a proper way to load a bulk van from the street it takes longer, but it’s the right thing to do.

Thankfully you’re not in a position to give anyone advice because your advice is terrible and would get people fired because you’re so completely full of yourself. You’re dangerous to others.
Then you tell me....Just exactly what vested interest did Dana White have regarding this matter outside of attracting public attention to himself and his brand of entertainment? In what manner was the public interest disserved? Even if it was disserved then who appointed him and empowered him with the right to involve himself in the matter ? Furthermore, is Dana White a shareholder in FDX? If not then it was simply a cheap gimmick in an attempt to attract public to him and his entertainment company. This is the kind of person people like him are. They are self promoting Vince McMahon wannabe's trying anything and everything to stay in the public spotlight and the personal wealth it creates for them and they don't care about how many otherwise innocent parties and exploited and victimized along the way. And if you guys didn't see the game he's playing then perhaps you are exactly the market he's targeting.

Thebrownblob

Then you tell me....Just exactly what vested interest did Dana White have regarding this matter outside of attracting public attention to himself and his brand of entertainment? In what manner was the public interest disserved? Even if it was disserved then who appointed him and empowered him with the right to involve himself in the matter ? Furthermore, is Dana White a shareholder in FDX? If not then it was simply a cheap gimmick in an attempt to attract public to him and his entertainment company. This is the kind of person people like him are. They are self promoting Vince McMahon wannabe's trying anything and everything to stay in the public spotlight and the personal wealth it creates for them and they don't care about how many otherwise innocent parties and exploited and victimized along the way. And if you guys didn't see the game he's playing then perhaps you are exactly the market he's targeting.
Who cares what interest he had? apparently he thought it was funny. Why are you focused on him? What does it have to do with him? He just happened to be the one that saw it and filmed it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Everything you just said is irrelevant to the fact that violating FedEx's policies is grounds for termination.

Or, perhaps he was just at the right place at the right time and caught something funny af on video, and that because he has a large following it seemed to get more attention. You're sitting here trying to tell me that the :censored2: stick loading the truck like an ashhole is a victim? You're like the parcel industry's version of CRT. You're so full of yourself that you can't get past the point that you made a mistake in saying he should sue and you just keep going. My dad told me when I was young, "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

Thebrownblob

Or, perhaps he was just at the right place at the right time and caught something funny af on video, and that because he has a large following it seemed to get more attention. You're sitting here trying to tell me that the :censored2: stick loading the truck like an ashhole is a victim? You're like the parcel industry's version of CRT. You're so full of yourself that you can't get past the point that you made a mistake in saying he should sue and you just keep going. My dad told me when I was young, "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."
Yep, there’s really no defense for handling packages like that. Not acting holier than thou because we’ve all done it, but we all understood that if you’re on video doing it, you might have a problem.