Dating in UPS

NickyNik

Newbie here with a question.
I ran a search and read a few threads that had conflicting advice (most were old threads) so figured I see if things changed since we weren't given an employee handbook or anything.
I was hired on about 2 months ago and was put with a supervisor for training. He is from a different hub but will be working/supervising at the hub I work at until peak season starts. A few weeks ago we ran into each other at a lounge and have been dating ever since under the radar. Is this a no no considering he will be going back to his hub in a month? Last thing I want is for anyone to lose a job over nothing.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
It's strange that whenever a female gets hired onto UPS they always end up dating a supervisor. I don't have a clue about supervisors but I know that here employees can date and be married to one another. There are a lot of married and not married couples at my hub.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a FT driver who dated and married a PT female hub supervisor, and that was ok as long as they didn't work in the same department, I believe. She was in line to come to work as a yard controller in feeders, but couldn't because she could make sure he got overtime by letting him shift after his regular job. They divorced, so that solved that. lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's strange that whenever a female gets hired onto UPS they always end up dating a supervisor. I don't have a clue about supervisors but I know that here employees can date and be married to one another. There are a lot of married and not married couples at my hub.
I've dated a few drivers...never a supervisor...I think that's against the rules. But regardless, I wouldn't want to raise the question of favoritism by going down that road.