Day of Infamy

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Let us take a moment of silence today to commemorate this Day of Infamy and think about that fateful day where an unorganized gaggle of unarmed people lead by a guy dressed like a bear knocked a bunch of papers around and put their feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk. Truly worse than Pearl Harbor, JFK, and 9/11 combined. So while you're kicking off this weekend by grilling up some hot dogs and cracking open an ice cold can of Liberal Tears, make sure you remember what it's really all about.

vantexan

Let us take a moment of silence today to commemorate this Day of Infamy and think about that fateful day where an unorganized gaggle of unarmed people lead by a guy dressed like a bear knocked a bunch of papers around and put their feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk. Truly worse than Pearl Harbor, JFK, and 9/11 combined. So while you're kicking off this weekend by grilling up some hot dogs and cracking open an ice cold can of Liberal Tears, make sure you remember what it's really all about.
Great writing.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh, the Humanity....

Were they gassing them too?😲😲😲

(Well, some of them)
1673006493073.png

Did you say hot dogs?

Thebrownblob

My God, I remember exactly where I was at on that fateful day.

Actually, I don’t.😂