Democrat Congressman Bob Etheridge assaults student...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Lue C Fur, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

2. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

The esteemed representative "profoundly" apologized today.

3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

And they say women are PMS'ing !!!

4. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

I saw that he did and he seemed sincere. I guess he was having a bad day after he was with Pelosi...i think that would do it to anyone. :funny:

5. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

So the public really doesnt have access to the people who represent us. For Goodness sake he was probably a democrat student, but bet he wont be anymore. Keep it up, Morons!

6. rod

rod retired and happy

Just another selfproclaimed big shot that is full of himself. I think the kid would of had a good case of assult against this dip :poop: if he would of pressed it. The kid should of dropped to the ground and started screaming in pain and called the cops and a good lawyer. I hate people like Etheridge.

7. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Tooner,

Your above comments reminded me of something I read several days ago and I highlighted in bold the part I think you'll find most interesting in light of your observation above.

Imagine some lowly neighborhood average kid doing trick or treat at the White House like he was going next door to his/her best friends house!

8. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

So Wk do you suggest that times have not changed. What president today could have these kinds of incidents without assassination taking place every 3 months? It is not "audacity" but security that is the issue. I think it's a large part of why presidents age so quickly once they get into office.

9. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

:whew: wooosh

10. moreluck

That's why all of Michelle's friends ask, "Who's the gray-haired old dude with you?" Your boo?

11. bbsam

yes...to the fettered mind.

12. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

14. moreluck

I turned onthe B.O. speech, saw his face and heard, "blah, blah, blah...yadda, yadda, yadda..."

15. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

even the great and wonderful MSNBC did not enjoy his speech

16. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Didn't see one single word of it. I was out doing something that makes life better and benefits greater society at large.

I was working!
    :happy-very:

17. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I will briefly summarize for you:

BP will pay.

18. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Such a brief explaination, I'm glad for the mindless masses who didn't have their favorite programming of Celebrity hero or championship wrestling interrupted. Whose 30 second commerical got displaced in order for the President to deliver that less than 30 second sound bite?

:happy-very:

Also good to see the President now giving important facts to the masses in kindergarten framework that doesn't require logic or critical thinking skills, not that any of us have that ability anymore! Seriously, what you said is about what I expected. Nothing but finger pointing and blame shifting.

BTW: When we enter a campaign season or some event like the gulf oil spill takes place, the political chorus from both sides start blasting out at each other and rarely it's just pure noise that means or accomplishes nothing. It's all just a lot of mindless, mind numbing noise. I've always found it hard to point to something to demonstrate what it is but now I can do so. Want to hear what the 2 headed coin of our political society really sounds like when it discusses and debates in the public space?

Here it is!

:wink2:

Maybe if we start laughing at ourselves we'll do something different!

19. moreluck

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone as tightly wound as Bob Etheridge !

20. bbsam

I'm still at a loss as to what people wanted him to say.