Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
I find your inability to form your own arguments fascinating. Someone that converses only in memes and believes they are correct is the embodiment of what is wrong with today's political discourse.
MEMES !!! They used to be called pictures.....everything old is new again

newfie

I find your inability to form your own arguments fascinating. Someone that converses only in memes and believes they are correct is the embodiment of what is wrong with today's political discourse.

libs often believe they have some superior knowledge or abilities. Arrogance is the sauce on your eggs.

It will be fine

libs often believe they have some superior knowledge or abilities. Arrogance is the sauce on your eggs.
Not sure where you got that from my post. There exist intelligent coherent arguments for a conservative agenda. More luck doesn't display that. She posts nonsense memes that focus mainly on despise for liberals, nothing that represents affirmative support of conservatism.
We are witnessing what that type of thinking leads to in governance. Jack squat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not sure where you got that from my post. There exist intelligent coherent arguments for a conservative agenda. More luck doesn't display that. She posts nonsense memes that focus mainly on despise for liberals, nothing that represents affirmative support of conservatism.
We are witnessing what that type of thinking leads to in governance. Jack squat.
Why do you read that crap??????? Glutton for punishment?

It will be fine

got it from the arrogance of your post that attacked and tried to belittle more as if her use of Meme's somehow was a reflection of her intelligence or abilities.
She posts mostly memes, whenever I've pressed her for a coherent argument for or against actual policy I get nothing, similar to you and many republicans today. They've spent 8 years crying about how terrible Obama was, but can't offer any better policies. Just Obamacare sucks and the GOP isn't going to fix it and somehow that is the democrat's fault. Argue for a limited government, argue for market based solutions, show how that would benefit people, stop blaiming liberals and do something.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Great idea diBlasio!!!

Every inmate who leaves a Big Apple jail after serving a sentence will have a job waiting for him or her, under a new city-funded initiative, Mayor de Blasio announced Wednesday.

When asked why ex-convicts were being guaranteed work over unemployed residents who haven’t broken the law — including city high-school and college graduates — Hizzoner insisted the initiative, which will cost taxpayers $10 million a year, is a “smart investment for everyone.”

What about the non-criminals who have no jobs????

moreluck

golden ticket member
C8Cv3vGXgAEzh4d.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard that newly elected head of the DNC ranting and raving.......he sounded like a maniac! Good luck with that!