Democrats

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
66271575_1353620961461628_6988316363626381312_n.jpg

BrownFlush

Says the guy arguing with other guys about religious fan-fiction.
Well.........
How ya doin' whatever you believe makes it right cause you accept whatever you feel as truth because there isn't any absolutes or hell or heaven or god cause you belong to the fat statue no brain or spine tribe.
Hope your quoting in circles in the twilight zone tonight is going well.

BrownArmy

Well.........
How ya doin' whatever you believe makes it right cause you accept whatever you feel as truth because there isn't any absolutes or hell or heaven or god cause you belong to the fat statue no brain or spine tribe.
Hope your quoting in circles in the twilight zone tonight is going well.

You throw that circuitous argument around freely.

You realize it also applies to you?

You’re choosing a certain definition of Christianity, which you feel is correct.

However, there’s a bunch of posters here, Christian posters, who disagree with your interpretation.

So, you tell me, who’s choosing their own narrative? (as you impugn me for doing the same).

BrownFlush

You throw that circuitous argument around freely.

You realize it also applies to you?

You’re choosing a certain definition of Christianity, which you feel is correct.

However, there’s a bunch of posters here, Christian posters, who disagree with your interpretation.

So, you tell me, who’s choosing their own narrative? (as you impugn me for doing the same).
You know everything.
Kiss the idol ga nite for me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“In the mind and spirit”
Spirit doesn't need to have a supernatural connotation.

I can only assume Shulgin is referring to personal or shared consciousness when he says 'mind and spirit'. He's a scientist, if you're not familiar, credited with bringing MDMA to the mainstream. As to where consciousness comes from, that's a fun question without an answer.

"There is a wealth of information built into us ... tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells ... without some means of access, there is no way even to begin to guess at the extent and quality of what is there. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."
-Andrew Shulgin