Department of Justice

rickyb

upload_2020-6-1_22-55-15.png

how many days until revolution? or until trump is out? or until popo are defunded?

rickyb

the protestors need a revolution.

they need to get rid of trump which would be a symbolic victory, and they need a capitalism that at least works with the environment

Babagounj

Strength through joy
the protestors need a revolution.

they need to get rid of trump which would be a symbolic victory, and they need a capitalism that at least works with the environment
Let them do a test project in Canada first.
Be sure to keep us all updated.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
why dont you go out and see for yourself how violent hte protests are?
I've seen that the protests are violent, it's all over the internet.

These people tried to burn down a church, they vandalized the memorial of the man who freed the slaves, and memorials for soldiers who fought for that same freedom.

They are disgusting people.

Last edited:

rickyb

These people tried to burn down a church, they vandalized the memorial of the man who freed the slaves, and memorials for soldiers who fought for that same freedom.

theres also videos of police attacking peaceful protestors all over the internet.

ive gone to many protests and they are usually not violent.

rickyb

you can be like a journalist. you can go to the protest, and if theres violent protestors and peaceful cops you can make a video about it, instead of relying on propaganda all the time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you can be like a journalist. you can go to the protest, and if theres violent protestors and peaceful cops you can make a video about it, instead of relying on propaganda all the time.
You are Canadian.
You live in your parents' basement.
You know nothing.

rickyb

politics is a game of fear. the govt and media always try and make us afraid (terrorists, immigrants, russians, etc) to get us to do what they want. our job is to make them afraid.

nixon and kissinger had the white house barricaded with buses. one of them said "theyre coming to get us". thats where you want politicians to be. thats how power works:

rickyb

people talk about free speech in canada here sometimes like its worse than america. i havent heard from any journalists. i can go to a protest here and know theres probably a lower chance of going to jail for it than america, and likely the prison sentences are lower here too:

upload_2020-6-4_13-38-3.png