Deputies: Wayne County man flees hit-and-run with UPS truck, tries hiding at friend's house

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Oct 19, 2014.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

Deputies: Wayne County man flees hit-and-run with UPS truck, tries hiding at friend's house - Victor Post

Deputies say 29-year-old Geno R. Thomas of Sodus fled the scene of the hit-and-run with a UPS truck in the Village of Newark on Wednesday night. Thomas was found at a friend’s Arcadia home shortly after trying to hide his vehicle. He tried to hide inside the house in a downstairs bathroom and stash the drugs he was carrying, according to investigators.

Thomas was charged with leaving the scene of a property damage accident, driving without a license, criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana. He is on parole and will appear in the Town of Arcadia Court at a later date.

2. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

I had something similar happen to me. A drunk hit my package car while I was parked and fled the scene before the police arrived. He tried to hide his car in his mom's garage.

3. Unavoidable

4. Somehow,it will be the drivers fault!

5. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Further proof that Jersey is a schnit hole.

6. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

It does happen. It happened 3 times to me. One was a city bus, one was an ambulance not on duty, and the other was a suspected drunk. All were very minor to no damage at all. I was lucky.

7. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I thought he fled the hit and run in a UPS truck. Misleading headline.

8. Scottyhawk

Scottyhawk What is it? A brown box. Duh

Why does everybody put jersey down? By the way that article is referring to New York not Jersey