Diad 5 holder

srvhero

"leastbest"
The diad V pouch holds a beer nicely (oh,.. I mean water bottle ), other than that it is a nuisance interfering with connecting seat belt.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You would think the company could supply us with some sort of a suitable DIAD V holder for inside the package car. I tried various methods of sticking it in the old DIAD III/IV holder, but on my bumpy roads it kept bouncing around and the buttons would get pushed on the inside of the holder. One time it even bounced right out and hit the floor and damn near went out the door at 25 MPH. Not good. However, I have a real knack for improvising, so a couple of bulldog clamps and a belt pouch later, I made my very own in-cab DIAD V holder that also makes a great place to keep my squeegee within easy reach on rainy days!

diadholder.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
they do make a holder.

ps. clean your car...it's gross

Maybe they do make a holder, but they havent given one to me yet.

ps. my car gets cleaned once a week by carwash. In a day or two it is filthy again. I do 50+ miles per day on dirt and gravel roads.

jaker

trolling
You would think the company could supply us with some sort of a suitable DIAD V holder for inside the package car. I tried various methods of sticking it in the old DIAD III/IV holder, but on my bumpy roads it kept bouncing around and the buttons would get pushed on the inside of the holder. One time it even bounced right out and hit the floor and damn near went out the door at 25 MPH. Not good. However, I have a real knack for improvising, so a couple of bulldog clamps and a belt pouch later, I made my very own in-cab DIAD V holder that also makes a great place to keep my squeegee within easy reach on rainy days!

diadholder.jpg
I didn't think anything was wrong with it , that's how my truck looks to
welcome to having a dirt route

jaker

trolling

diadholder.jpg
My truck
fb5743aa.jpg

clarnzz

I can't wait for this. I can run 2 hours overallowed for at least two months and use the excuse, "I'm having a hard time adjusting to the new diad".

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
One more try:
HA!! Mine will look like that on a cold day in hell................................. dirt roads and clean do not go together. Looks like mine though. I use that bracket (the one on the right that is there for no good reason) to sit my water jug on when I need to fill my cup.