Diad holder

HomeDelivery

belt pouch does work for lefties... it won't get in the way of the seatbelt buckle

some of the righties put a spare soft diad V holder pouch on the handrail so it doesn't get in the way of the seatbelt buckle

where that purple promise pal is sitting right now...

brostalss

DIAD V the actual DIAD is not for lefties. I wear my pouch on the left side with no issues. The buttons on V are not for lefties. I'm constantly opening a stop or pick up. PITA. And a lefty signing? They always hit the signature button just like DIAD IV.

Hire the left handed, it's fun to watch them write. Hehe.

Big Babooba

I was thinking more of a way to carry it on your person , that stupid oversize pouch sucks and I never use the one in the truck except back and forth to the hub

Now available from Big Babooba Industries - DIAD 5 to 4 Belt Clip Converter

IMG_20130403_200236_770.jpgIMG_20130404_083924_401.jpgIMG_20130429_110633_818.jpg

BE THE FIRST IN YOUR CENTER TO OWN ONE!
SEND $49.95 + $13.75 TO:
BIG BABOOBA INDUSTRIES
6969 ITSREAL RD
WHEELWRIGHT, MA 01031

TESTAMONIALS

DILLIGAF - "When I gotta have it - it's so nice to have it hanging there so I can quickly grab it. I don't have to miss any opportunities now like whenI used to fumble for it in its pouch!".

CEMENTUPS - "Bubba on my route would always ask me if I had a DIAD 5 in my pocket or was I just happy to see him. Not anymore!!!"

Scratch - "I liked mine so much that I ordered 4 more! Now I have one for every day of the week!

IMG_20130403_200236_770.jpg
IMG_20130404_083924_401.jpg
IMG_20130429_110633_818.jpg

Indecisi0n

View attachment 9119View attachment 9120View attachment 9121

SEND $49.95 + $13.75 TO:
BIG BABOOBA INDUSTRIES
6969 ITSREAL RD
WHEELWRIGHT, MA 01031

TESTAMONIALS

DILLIGAF - "When I gotta have it - it's so nice to have it hanging there so I can quickly grab it. I don't have to miss any opportunities now like when i had to fumble for it in its pouch!".

CEMENTUPS - "Bubba on my route would always ask me if I had a DIAD 5 in my pocket or was I just happy to see him. Not anymore!!!"

Scratch - "I liked mine so much that I ordered 4 more! Now I have one for every day of the week!

Can I pay extra to have a rainbow color clip?

Big Babooba

View attachment 9119View attachment 9120View attachment 9121

SEND $49.95 + $13.75 TO:
BIG BABOOBA INDUSTRIES
6969 ITSREAL RD
WHEELWRIGHT, MA 01031

TESTAMONIALS

DILLIGAF - "When I gotta have it - it's so nice to have it hanging there so I can quickly grab it. I don't have to miss any opportunities now like whenI used to fumble for it in its pouch!".

Can I pay extra to have a rainbow color clip?

Custom colors are available for a $500 surcharge.

Cementups

Box Monkey
DIAD V the actual DIAD is not for lefties. I wear my pouch on the left side with no issues. The buttons on V are not for lefties. I'm constantly opening a stop or pick up. PITA. And a lefty signing? They always hit the signature button just like DIAD IV.

Hire the left handed, it's fun to watch them write. Hehe.

As th primary user of the DIAD I think it is better suited for left handed drivers. I'm right handed and when I hand it to a customer I then have to switch it to my left hand to pull out the stylus for them to use with my right hand. If it were me, I would have put the stylus on the other side so that when I hand it to the customer they hold the DIAD with their left hand and stylus in the right. only 10% of the population is left handed so you gear it towards the dominant population.