Did Fedex lose the Amazon.com account??

Lucho Kaiser

I do not have an axe to grind with any fedex driver. it was the above comment that started my attitude.

Did it ever occur to you he was just messing around, perhaps even being a bit sarcastic? Lol thats all it takes to "start your attitude"? You sound like a 5 year old.....

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Relax NYdriver.
I'm just joking around.
Boy, you'd hate it if you worked at the "UPS Store" I deliver to. Most of the times if theres a lot of customers in the lobby, I'll announce something to that affect as I'm walking in carrying FDX packages for people who have boxes there.

And, FWIW, my average day is 110 stops. There's 3-4 Ups guys (all of whom I get along great with and even help out if they need a hand) in my area. :hugs:

vantexan

If you take into account the much lower pay and benefits, we work much harder than they do. We do not have pre-loaders, and many of us must work one or both sorts.

I'd say that most UPSers work very hard, and it truly depends on the FedEx rt as to how hard a FedEx courier works. I have the best rt I've ever had, except for a domicile in New Mexico. I've also done extremely heavy rts in the past, especially the one on the Texas border where the UPS guys used to shake their heads and laugh at the tons of freight I was picking up at one place. Been my experience that every FedEx station has mostly average rts, some killer rts, and some cake rts. Our big things these days are cellphones and Amazon. We used to carry alot more big box freight. Single biggest hassle is mgrs pushing us to eke out more productivity. They better come up with better money soon because it's not worth the hassle anymore.

NYdriver

Relax NYdriver.
I'm just joking around.
Boy, you'd hate it if you worked at the "UPS Store" I deliver to. Most of the times if theres a lot of customers in the lobby, I'll announce something to that affect as I'm walking in carrying FDX packages for people who have boxes there.

And, FWIW, my average day is 110 stops. There's 3-4 Ups guys (all of whom I get along great with and even help out if they need a hand) in my area. :hugs:

:its_all_good: :thumbsup: :group-hug: