Did we just lose Target?

Hot Carl

Guy next to me in our loop has a dreaded Target pickup that I've gotten stuck covering a few times. Anyway, he says to me the other day that their receiver told them that their ditching us and are gonna start moving their own stuff soon. Has anyone else heard anything similar?

GenericUsername

Honestly, I won't mind losing them. Yes, losing the parcels sucks, but I won't miss those flimsy ass boxes with the paper tape on it that inevitably bust open on you at some point in the day.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I felt violated walking into their men's clothing section and it was completely empty and about the same square footage as my apartment.
This is relevent to the thread.

Cowboy Mac

Guy next to me in our loop has a dreaded Target pickup that I've gotten stuck covering a few times. Anyway, he says to me the other day that their receiver told them that their ditching us and are gonna start moving their own stuff soon. Has anyone else heard anything similar?
Only idiots shop at target. But I never minded delivering their stuff. Always light packages.

Sixth Punch Sense

In MN they've been delivering there own stuff for about 2 years. They use local stores as a "hub". Volume decreased but still get plenty of there stuff daily

Also we don't pick up from Targets in MN Feeders do.

Sixth Punch Sense

Only idiots shop at target. But I never minded delivering their stuff. Always light packages.
Guess I'm an idiot. Love Target. Low prices good selection. The ones in other states I've visited are a little dumpy.

Conversley I have a Hy-Vee in my neighborhood. It's awful I think the idiots shop there

Sixth Punch Sense

Hy-vee was by far my favorite grocery store in our old town.
Was super exicited when they built the Hy-Vee. Outside of the random bar in the middle of a supermarket , it was a huge disappointment. Bakery is awful, worse than Cub which is concerning. Deli Meat is overpriced and the same as Cub. Target has Boar's Head at the same price as their premium meats. Plus deceptive pricing, the same :censored2: was always on sale. Fresh cut meat was the same price as Lunds and Lunds was vastly superior.

Plus :censored2: is always out of stock.

:censored2: Hy-Vee