Dirty DIADS?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It reminds me of a story last winter !

Some office lady came down and talked to us about the upcoming flu season. One of her comments is that we should be wiping our diads all the time so we can keep ourselves as germ-free as possible. One of our "out-spoken" drivers asked her if UPS will be supplying us sterile wipes for the upcoming months.

She took a step in his direction and with a louder voice, " You make enough money, why don't you think about your own health !!!"

Every driver had their jaws dropped !! We know they think that way, but never, ever hear it from them !!!

Our district nurse is about 5'3", 250 lbs.
I always laugh whenever she tries to lecture us on "wellness" issues.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Paper Money.

I read a study in the late 1990's that showed that 80% of $100 dollar bills were contaminated with cocaine.
You really do not want to know the percentage of e coli, and various other harmful virus's found on the common $1dollar bill.

On that note, I like to remind people of this little fact when they put paper money in their mouth, especially $1's.........Just remember that at one time that dollar bill could have been in some stripper's arse or rubbed against her coochie. :D

menotyou

bella amicizia
On that note, I like to remind people of this little fact when they put paper money in their mouth, especially $1's.........Just remember that at one time that dollar bill could have been in some stripper's arse or rubbed against her coochie. :D
That is soooo WRONG!!!! EWWWWW!!! I don't ever want to touch money, again!!!!