OptimusPrime

We don't get tags. We get empty boxes. And 99.9% of the time it's in some rundown apartments where the occupant skipped town on the rent and you will see the disconnected dish laying on the patio. It's funny, they blow town on their rent and move out under cover of darkness, but they for whatever reason notify Dish they are leaving. Guess they don't want their tv service interrupted in the next hell hole they move into lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why does it matter if it's Dish Network, Amazon, Life Alert, etc? Attempt it. You were dispatched with it because the company paid for the service.
Only difference is with Dish I'd let them know I can cancel the pickup if they already dropped it off or would rather drop it off themselves. Usually they say go ahead and cancel it.

SafetyFirst

One time I got cursed out trying to pick one of them up. Lady must of had a problem with dish Network but when I knocked on her door and said I was there to pick it up she lost her mind. It was kinda funny actually.

542thruNthru

Have you ever heard of a driver getting fired for not working a dish Network Call tag?

I've heard of a few being fired for call tags. If they were dish network I have no idea. The point is do you want to risk your job over it.

Hell ask upstate how he runs to management if he even suspects someone didn't do there very best to pick up a call tag. Do you want to take the chance that you have a management " equipment" washer that will do the same?

Take 2 min and do them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One time I got cursed out trying to pick one of them up. Lady must of had a problem with dish Network but when I knocked on her door and said I was there to pick it up she lost her mind. It was kinda funny actually.
I've had that happen. If they want their :censored2:ing receiver they can come and get it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh k. Refused. Didn't want. Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At least he has a 401k....
giphy.gif

I also like when they ask if you can unhook it from their TV! Or hand you a Comcast Cable Box with just a RS label and wires hanging off it.
I had a guy try to hand me a Dish receiver with the ARS label directly attached to it.

Umm...sorry I can't take it. Why not? It's not in a box. What did you do with the box?
I threw it away

Come on man, I'm getting evicted today. LMAO

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I do. I was just curious what drivers did with dish call tags. I get funny responses at my center so just wanted to get other people's opinions on them.
I get paid the same rate to make an attempt on a dish call tag as Amazon or anything else. Call tags are the easiest thing I do all day. I dont understand why the young bucks won't make an attempt. I guess they gotta get home to watch Spongebob or play Xbox.