DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

oldngray

nowhere special
She is right. Everyone sees his senile behavior.
85783.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
She is right. Everyone sees his senile behavior.

After KARINE JEAN-PIERRE said “The president doesn't need a cognitive test!" she followed that by saying that “the American people see him working every day”. I thought… yep you got that right.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
After KARINE JEAN-PIERRE said “The president doesn't need a cognitive test!" she followed that by saying that “the American people see him working every day”. I thought… yep you got that right.
They send him out on carefully controlled scripted events. No press conference, too dangerous

fishtm2001

Wow. Unable to recall simple things.

"The allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts," Hur began.​

"Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite," he said. "According to the indictment, he not only refused to turn over the documents for many months but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and lie about it," he said.

Wally

"The allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts," Hur began.​

"Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite," he said. "According to the indictment, he not only refused to turn over the documents for many months but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and lie about it," he said.
You must believe Biden to be severely cognitively impaired judging by your response.

vantexan

Andrew Cuomo Blames Migrant Crisis on Biden Admin: 'Worst Government Blunder I Have Seen'​

And if anyone knows blunders it's Andrew Cuomo.

Wally

oldngray

nowhere special