Does The UPS Store count?

AccioSnitch

Hey guys! Love the trucks, love the uniforms, but I'm in a different position. Tragic.

I'm Britt, and I just started a part-time position at a brand new UPS Store in Saskatoon. It's completely lovely! Of course, an hour into my first shift, I get news that my non-UPS job is closing down stores, and I've been laid off. As a result, it's now my duty to try to bring customers into the new store in order to bump my hours up. There's only two of us working the store right now. The -50 C weather hasn't been much help, so I hope things pick up soon!

I had no idea what I was stepping into when I was hired. I was picked up by a lady I used to work for at my now-gone job. I had no idea until today that UPS does more than pack and ship.

Having lurked the forums briefly and mostly encountered sorters/drivers, I hope that The UPS Store fits in somewhere!

Sorry to be all over the place! My brain's been a mess all day. Yay, new job, boo, laid off, you know the drill. I'm eager to be a part of it, and I hope I haven't stepped on anybody's toes with the intro here! Please let me know if I've done things wrong! :happy2: