Does The UPS Store count?

Discussion in 'UPSers International' started by AccioSnitch, Jan 5, 2009.

1. AccioSnitch

AccioSnitch New Member

Hey guys! Love the trucks, love the uniforms, but I'm in a different position. Tragic.

I'm Britt, and I just started a part-time position at a brand new UPS Store in Saskatoon. It's completely lovely! Of course, an hour into my first shift, I get news that my non-UPS job is closing down stores, and I've been laid off. As a result, it's now my duty to try to bring customers into the new store in order to bump my hours up. There's only two of us working the store right now. The -50 C weather hasn't been much help, so I hope things pick up soon!

I had no idea what I was stepping into when I was hired. I was picked up by a lady I used to work for at my now-gone job. I had no idea until today that UPS does more than pack and ship.

Having lurked the forums briefly and mostly encountered sorters/drivers, I hope that The UPS Store fits in somewhere!

Sorry to be all over the place! My brain's been a mess all day. Yay, new job, boo, laid off, you know the drill. I'm eager to be a part of it, and I hope I haven't stepped on anybody's toes with the intro here! Please let me know if I've done things wrong! :happy2:

2. drewed

drewed Shankman

Sure it counts wheres Saskatoon? Just join in the fun whereever you feel like interjecting lol

3. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Saskatchewan