Dog attack. Pennsylvania

oldngray

nowhere special
A big factor is how you behave and feel around dogs. If you are calm and not freaking out the dog will also be calm. If you are scared and about to piss yourself then the dog will sense that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A big factor is how you behave and feel around dogs. If you are calm and not freaking out the dog will also be calm. If you are scared and about to piss yourself then the dog will sense that.

How do they feel when they realize the diad or boot is about to rock their world

Dr.Brownz

Ok dog whisperer......I've been biten by dogs who I was standing their petting, then they just snap for no reason. You can never tell with a strange dog.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
WTF! These people and their dogs, and I'm a dog owner myself. I pull up to this house on a two lane road, double yellow lines, very small shoulder. I was actually across the street in my truck & before I could exit, the two barking dogs come charging up the driveway. The Rottweiler didn't stop at the edge, he comes out into the street, right up to my truck. Now I'm blowing the horn like crazy, traffic is now stopped both directions as this dog stands in the middle of the road! I closed both my doors, not knowing if he would jump in the truck. The owner never called their dogs, or came outside. Guess who didn't get their cell phone needing a signature. It'll be at the UPS Store tomorrow. Forget that!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
UPDATE: Owner of these dogs was not charged , just remember that when you think that if someone’s dog bites you that you can hold them liable.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
This is why I never go into fences. Does not matter if they have a dog sign or not. I put it in a dr bag and throw it over the fence. I pull up to a house and give it a couple good honks and you will usually know who has a dog. I have also took stuff to the clerks even when people tel em their dogs are friendly. I don’t play that crap ya feels me dawgs

KoennenTiger

I know my route now and I know which houses I will never open the fence on. I got wary after my first attack. Beating a huge Shephard in the head over and over with my diad while his dumb fat owner just stood there mouth open.

If there's a closed fence I'm banging on that fence, I'm walking back and forth looking, kicking the fence over and over, yelling UPS over and over. And if I go in I'm going in with my Diad out ready to hit your dog in the face.

I woman I preloaded for for years was mauled by a pit bull. One she had known for years. If you have a pit bull in your yard? Yeah you are getting an info notice every time that says DOG on it. I'm not taking a chance ever again.

I'll have my family pray for this sister tonight. May she recover and live a long life. Take no chances brothers. If there's a beware of dog sign? Info notice it, NI1, write DOG on the notice. I've been doing it for years now. I don't give a poop if the owner tells me how sweet their dog is I just tell them I take no chances and for good reason.

Arch

Most dogs are all bark and no bite. Instead of trying to flee from one, try running after it with your arms up swinging whatever you have in your hands. You'll be surprised how they react to that.

There need to be lawsuits and punitive repercussions for :censored2:ty owners like this. These are clearly actionable damages. You can't tell me you ordered something online or had documents sent to you and didn't expect someone to have to go on your property to deliver it.

A

Article 3

German Shepards and Chows are the worst. Can’t read their body language. Can’t tell what they are thinking when they just stand there and stare at you. They are fickle, even the friendly ones are hard for me to trust. And they are big and strong enough to mess you up if you guess wrong.

I never had trouble with Shepherds but I agree its difficult to read their body language.

Chows are just plain crazy.

Most dogs are all bark and no bite. Instead of trying to flee from one, try running after it with your arms up swinging whatever you have in your hands. You'll be surprised how they react to that.
Chows don't have a reverse gear. It's 6 speeds forward when they get really angry.

I'd never chase a dog. On video it looks like you are the aggressor. I just walk backwards to the truck. If necessary, I'll pull off my belt and whip them with it. The belt reaches farther than the diad will and my hand is not as vulnerable. And no, I don't wear a pouch. Unless they start allowing me to carry mace I use what I have available, like breaking the antenna off their car if necessary.