Doing a Driver Release Delivery After Sundown……

YourMissingCallTag

After a wonderful day of running my route at 100 % Orion trace, I encountered my first DR delivery at night. Needless to say I ended up taking 20 pictures of darkness. If you turn on the flashlight before attempting a delivery, the DIAD will cut off the light once the camera goes active. I could not stop laughing…..

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
After a wonderful day of running my route at 100 % Orion trace, I encountered my first DR delivery at night. Needless to say I ended up taking 20 pictures of darkness. If you turn on the flashlight before attempting a delivery, the DIAD will cut off the light once the camera goes active. I could not stop laughing…..
Next time bring a dead flashlight, dead batteries, more dead batteries, and finally a good set

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
You can just back out and select stop complete without a picture. Wouldn’t recommend it for all stops though.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lots of shoe pics. @scratch would burn the camera lens.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Thank you. Having to get this kind of information from Brown Cafe instead of the office is the most UPS thing ever.
You can learn a lot, even stuff you've wish you didn't.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It's current year +8, they do the humping
IMG_1149.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
center manager was telling me today they do get a daily report giving the centers percentage of pictures taken and any drivers with low numbers or high "met customer"
He did not say what they are doing with that data

21Savage

center manager was telling me today they do get a daily report giving the centers percentage of pictures taken and any drivers with low numbers or high "met customer"
He did not say what they are doing with that data
Oh dang. I do the met customer sometimes for irregs cuz I don't wear the pouch. I better chill out on that then. I did notice that if you're on the picture screen and hit back button you can stop complete without taking the picture.

Sometimes I'll deliver it and then go back and take the picture from my truck.

We've had the pictures for a while now though and I haven't heard of anyone getting disciplined for anything regarding it.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I take a pic at all my DR stops. Just takes a few seconds and protects and proves the delivery was correctly made. Plus it keeps you off the radar. As a customer, I'd like that photo confirmation.