Dominion and Fox News reach $787.5 million settlement in defamation lawsuit

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So in your estimation should everything be a free for all where companies are destroyed by false claims with no way to seek a legal remedy? Just say whatever you choose to because that's your right?
No way!
No one should be allowed to question election integrity. We need to lock these conspiracy theorists away.

vantexan

No way!
No one should be allowed to question election integrity. We need to lock these conspiracy theorists away.
I thought election integrity was challenged numerous times. Texas and other states sued over rules changes made by others instead of the constitutionally mandated state legislature. Vote count observers were forced out of viewing distance. Video showed people repeatedly dropping off ballots at ballot boxes. Video showed people being told to leave, counting was over for the day, then cases full of ballots were pulled out from under a covered table after they left. There was plenty of reasons to scrutinize the election. But you can't go on tv and say that the company that made the voting machines rigged them to change votes from Trump to Biden without proof. For all I know it might be true. But if you can't prove the allegations you've made yourself vulnerable to a huge lawsuit. You're claiming they committed felonies. And not in the local dogcatcher election. If you were CEO of Dominion how would you respond?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But you can't go on tv and say that the company that made the voting machines rigged them to change votes from Trump to Biden without proof.
I said ship them to the gulag what more do you want comrade? Fox news should be shut down for reporting about the Trump campaign's lawsuit. People can't be trusted with that information. Gulag!

newolddude

Where did you see/hear this? Do you think FOX management threw out the #1 cable news show because their egos were hurt?
Washington Post so take it with a huge grain of salt. Just claims that the unredacted texts were not consistent with someone who is continuing employment with that firm.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Tucker and FOX parting ways is a winning talking point for both sides. The left will say FOX canned Tucker for the big lie. The right will say Tucker left FOX to go somewhere else where he won’t be so restricted.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
343183520_3564255317138409_6693632837045168943_n.jpg