Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly struggled with poor turnout at tour debut

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If anywhere in the US is a Trump Stronghold I would say it is Florida. Congrats to Trump's event that almost filled to 10% capacity lol. The MAGA sheep followed social distancing guidelines by accident it would seem. I enjoyed reading how the top sections were closed and people were told their seats were "upgraded" to try and fill the seats on the floor. Spinal Tap had more sold out shows than these two.

On a side note while Trump and Oreilly were speaking to a nearly empty crowd President Obama was visiting a Childrens Hospital.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If anywhere in the US is a Trump Stronghold I would say it is Florida. Congrats to Trump's event that almost filled to 10% capacity lol. The MAGA sheep followed social distancing guidelines by accident it would seem. I enjoyed reading how the top sections were closed and people were told their seats were "upgraded" to try and fill the seats on the floor. Spinal Tap had more sold out shows than these two.

On a side note while Trump and Oreilly were speaking to a nearly empty crowd President Obama was visiting a Childrens Hospital.
Fake news.
Amazing how gullible Democrats are.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Seems like they did ok. Legacy mefia pulling out the oldy, but not goldy (kinda desperate, actually), lies. They had to really dust this one off.
Orlando-Crowd-for-President-Trump-and-Bill-OReilly.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

good. two complete idiots