DOOM DEATH HURRICAINE DESTRUCTION

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Because 804 loves Sandy?
latest

wornoutupser

When Charlie hit we were told that if we came in before we had "permission" we would be fired.
I watched a tornado go right over my car and I sent in this message " On my way in. Tornado just went over me".
I drove back in and the rain was blowing straight thru the building. I was not fired and several drivers had already given up and come back before me.

Yeah right...Safety First!

SCV good to go sir.

When Charlie hit we were told that if we came in before we had "permission" we would be fired.
I watched a tornado go right over my car and I sent in this message " On my way in. Tornado just went over me".
I drove back in and the rain was blowing straight thru the building. I was not fired and several drivers had already given up and come back before me.

Yeah right...Safety First!
That's just down right atrocious on their part. When I hear :censored2: like this or management not telling drivers about their kids being born/death in the family so that they'll finish the day, I can't help but think that we work for the biggest pieces of :censored2: on earth.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
We go out in blizzards in New England, 2 feet of snow, 50 mph winds, not a single business open. Send out those big brown trucks. Don't you know auntie mae needs her amazon order?