Drip Drip Drip - Wikileaks

rickyb

Jamil Dakwar‏Verified account @jdakwar 7h7 hours ago

Full statement by @ACLU’s @benwizner:

DsH_j7iXQAE84RH.jpg

rickyb

“They are setting my son up to give them an excuse to hand him over to the U.S., where he would face a show trial,” Christine Assange warned. “Over the past eight years, he has had no proper legal process. It has been unfair at every single turn with much perversion of justice. There is no reason to consider that this would change in the future. The U.S. WikiLeaks grand jury, producing the extradition warrant, was held in secret by four prosecutors but no defense and no judge. The U.K.-U.S. extradition treaty allows for the U.K. to extradite Julian to the U.S. without a proper basic case. Once in the U.S., the National Defense Authorization Act allows for indefinite detention without trial. Julian could very well be held in Guantanamo Bay and tortured, sentenced to 45 years in a maximum-security prison, or face the death penalty. My son is in critical danger because of a brutal, political persecution by the bullies in power whose crimes and corruption he had courageously exposed when he was editor in chief of WikiLeaks.”

Crucifying Julian Assange

rickyb

very sad.

our failure to protect assange and get him out is a reflection of our own spiritual emptiness, much like corrupt politics is a reflection of our own personal corruption.

i suppose hes headed to america now where he awaits third world conditions of torture in prison and a rigged trial.

i know where my money is going today.

heres some youtube comments:

G. Moos 8 hours ago
As usual, not the criminals get arrested, but the ones calling them out

leisel Santiago 8 hours ago
Unbelievable That man has only told the truth

yes you're right
8 hours ago
The corrupt uk government slowly exposing themselves. Tyrants of the worst kind.

Wild Garden 8 hours ago
This is the end and the burial of human rights!

Bryon Brooker
8 hours ago
The world has gone corrupt when you’re arrested for telling the truth

Jason Conduit
8 hours ago
It is time to over throw world-wide TYRANNY!!!!!!!

AZN Equation
9 hours ago
US government is the biggest sponsor of terror in the world!

First name Last name
9 hours ago
One of the worst injustices of our time.

uttaradit2
9 hours ago
Democracy at work - lock up the truth teller and let war criminal Blair walk free protected at public expense.

rickyb

very sad.

our failure to protect assange and get him out is a reflection of our own spiritual emptiness, much like corrupt politics is a reflection of our own personal corruption.

i suppose hes headed to america now where he awaits third world conditions of torture in prison and a rigged trial.

i know where my money is going today.

heres some youtube comments:

G. Moos 8 hours ago
As usual, not the criminals get arrested, but the ones calling them out

leisel Santiago 8 hours ago
Unbelievable That man has only told the truth

yes you're right
8 hours ago
The corrupt uk government slowly exposing themselves. Tyrants of the worst kind.

Wild Garden 8 hours ago
This is the end and the burial of human rights!

Bryon Brooker
8 hours ago
The world has gone corrupt when you’re arrested for telling the truth

Jason Conduit
8 hours ago
It is time to over throw world-wide TYRANNY!!!!!!!

AZN Equation
9 hours ago
US government is the biggest sponsor of terror in the world!

First name Last name
9 hours ago
One of the worst injustices of our time.

uttaradit2
9 hours ago
Democracy at work - lock up the truth teller and let war criminal Blair walk free protected at public expense.
also watch what bernie or gabbard say, if anything.

bernie already supported hillary so hes compromised much like mike moore.