Driver~Helper Chemistry

brownette

@)>-%---
Could someone please tell those whities that you ain’t fam until you’ve seen your mom or dad in the backseat of a squad car with tight handcuffs on?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

upschuck

It is fun to sit in the psych wards and watch t.v., but they better order more laxatives….

Then when I get out, I meet all the friends I made in the psych ward at the grocery store.

Boxcar children, unite!

Cashiering on the front lines is awful, we’re the first to go….but here’s a shout out to UPS!

Hi @brownette , is that TV that you speak of in the bathroom?

brownette

@)>-%---
Can I post on here a complaint on here about another helper? So we’re sitting in the waiting room, and she tries to slide a book across the table at me. I ignore that. Then, she asks me for a ride to the bus stop, with no offer of compensation! I said no, and to myself I said, “Pawn that friend ucking book and buy a bus card.”

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Can I post on here a complaint on here about another helper? So we’re sitting in the waiting room, and she tries to slide a book across the table at me. I ignore that. Then, she asks me for a ride to the bus stop, with no offer of compensation! I said no, and to myself I said, “Pawn that friend ucking book and buy a bus card.”
Yo go girl...

That sucks.