Driver~Helper Chemistry

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Oh dear, I have 35 alerts to tend to and haven’t read any yet. Sorry I haven’t been around for a while. Missed you, too.

In the meantime, when more of the Irish have schizophrenia, alcoholism and four of more children, compared to other cultures, there’s bound to be lots of fighting amongst the Irish and their neighbors.

Happy a Happy Fighting Irish Saint Patrick’s Day Month of March!
img-kids-corndog-2.png
.....healthy attitude I think ,humor helps healing,,not taking one's so seriously !!

brownette

@)>-%---
Awww. …my current driver said that I’m like a gold mine, and he is proud of me. The feeling is mutual.

Regarding the Backpages of who chooses routes and places a helper with a driver, too many Nazi’s in Minneapolis. I’m a French -Irish Catholic, not a German catholic.

There’s not enough privacy in the United States. We are a police state country on the sly controlled by religious organizations.
Haha I remember this post hey old-timers remember me? The one, the only, the original Brownette damn when do I get a real cup of coffee

brownette

@)>-%---
Awww. …my current driver said that I’m like a gold mine, and he is proud of me. The feeling is mutual.

Regarding the Backpages of who chooses routes and places a helper with a driver, too many Nazi’s in Minneapolis. I’m a French -Irish Catholic, not a German catholic.

There’s not enough privacy in the United States. We are a police state country on the sly controlled by religious organizations.
Do you need a telephone to get and keep a job?