Drop being a UPS driver. We have a new job waiting…..

Over70irregs

Cuddlist…… Shave, Take a shower, get new Amazon clothes. Better yet use your uniform and block out the logo.
1. On light duty?… Cuddle
2. Retired?….Cuddle
3. Sat/Sun off?….. Cuddle
4. Wife/gf/side chick says no?.. yep Cuddle.
5. Screw 170k……
1696883763763.png

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
I bet there are some desperate housewives out there that would kill to snuggle with the UPS driver

“You saw her in the movie Legally Blonde, right? The manicurist with the crush on the UPS man. Millions of American women can relate: we have a secret, shameful, UPS man fetish. Now, granted, none of us have ever had a UPS man that looked like that one in Legally Blonde. But even though UPS men on film are exaggerated in the looks department, is there any class of male in the whole world with more allure than the brown-Bermuda-shorted, brown-socked, occasionally hatted, UPS delivery man? My heart begins to pound whenever I see that brown truck coming up the driveway, being driven by him. And I pity European women who have no UPS men.
Or do they? This is a disturbing thought, because Frenchwomen might woo the UPS man with wine, the Italian women might ply him with panetta and prosciutto. The UPS man won’t stop for my warmed-over pinto beans and flat Coke from a 2-liter bottle that the kids didn’t screw closed all the way.
Sexxy”

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I bet there are some desperate housewives out there that would kill to snuggle with the UPS driver

“You saw her in the movie Legally Blonde, right? The manicurist with the crush on the UPS man. Millions of American women can relate: we have a secret, shameful, UPS man fetish. Now, granted, none of us have ever had a UPS man that looked like that one in Legally Blonde. But even though UPS men on film are exaggerated in the looks department, is there any class of male in the whole world with more allure than the brown-Bermuda-shorted, brown-socked, occasionally hatted, UPS delivery man? My heart begins to pound whenever I see that brown truck coming up the driveway, being driven by him. And I pity European women who have no UPS men.
Or do they? This is a disturbing thought, because Frenchwomen might woo the UPS man with wine, the Italian women might ply him with panetta and prosciutto. The UPS man won’t stop for my warmed-over pinto beans and flat Coke from a 2-liter bottle that the kids didn’t screw closed all the way.
Sexxy”

Wow....

There is blast from the past.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
That’s basically what my girlfriend is towards me.
But always a happy ending
Every
Night.
Prostate gonna explode