DUDE BREAKING WOMAN'S CYCLING RECORDS

BrownArmy

Family-With-Six-Fingers-and-Toes.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When I said the ‘money’ wins, I was talking about candidates’ arguments about spending the people’s money, not who had/has more money in a campaign.

Jeez.
Sure you did.

If that were true Hillary would be your president.

Lulz, you move the goal posts and still miss. LMAO.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is the most entertaining thing trannies do. I want to see more trannies in MMA. Easy money baby.

let’s face it women’s sports suck, let’s get more in there ASAP and make it great.

BrownArmy

Actually, that’s not bad, five fingers and a thumb.

Great for playing guitar.

Also, we could use CRISPR to gene-edit six-digit tiny kids to crawl in the spaces of the spaceships to fix things in all the tiny places.

It’s totally not creepy, hear me out...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So wait, smart guy, people are or aren't going to vote on Tranny issues?

I've given you way more credit than you deserve.
Im saying the attitude you project, where you call people bigots for disagreeing with you, is part of the reason why Democrats can't win.

It's not that complicated, but your TDS has you spinning.

BrownArmy

Im saying the attitude you project, where you call people bigots for disagreeing with you, is part of the reason why Democrats can't win.

It's not that complicated, but your TDS has you spinning.

Evidently your BADS has you spinning like a top.

Go back, read my posts.

Here, I’ll help you out:

Everyone voting for Trump is already voting for Trump.

Everyone not voting for Trump isn’t gonna vote for Trump.

This tranny nonsense isn’t changing anyone’s mind.

You seem to be re-litigating the 2016 election.

There’s no situation where tranny-nonsense changes anyone’s mind.

Hence, my point, tranny sht isn’t gonna make a damn bit of difference in the 2020 election.

The triggered Dems are already triggered, and Trump voters are just going to double-down, but that was already the case.

You don’t even realize that we’re in agreement.

Sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Evidently your BADS has you spinning like a top.

Go back, read my posts.

Here, I’ll help you out:

Everyone voting for Trump is already voting for Trump.

Everyone not voting for Trump isn’t gonna vote for Trump.

This tranny nonsense isn’t changing anyone’s mind.

You seem to be re-litigating the 2016 election.

There’s no situation where tranny-nonsense changes anyone’s mind.

Hence, my point, tranny sht isn’t gonna make a damn bit of difference in the 2020 election.

The triggered Dems are already triggered, and Trump voters are just going to double-down, but that was already the case.

You don’t even realize that we’re in agreement.

Sad.
We are not in agreement.
People do switch sides, people do decide to stay home, and there are plenty of undecided voters.

People will absolutely change their minds over stupid stuff like this, it's one thing after another and people get to their tipping point and vote emotionally.

You have a very child like idealism about politics, and you greatly overestimate the intelligence of the electorate.

BrownArmy

We are not in agreement.
People do switch sides, people do decide to stay home, and there are plenty of undecided voters.

People will absolutely change their minds over stupid stuff like this, it's one thing after another and people get to their tipping point and vote emotionally.

You have a very child like idealism about politics, and you greatly overestimate the intelligence of the electorate.

Actually, you’re correct.

I’m an idealist.

Not an idiot idealist, like rickyb, but, an idealist nonetheless.

But my point is that all these decisions that you speak of, they’re already made.

Seriously, is there a portion of the electorate that hasn’t already made up their mind?

My point was that tranny crap isn’t going to move the needle one way or another.

We can agree to disagree, or you can admit that you’re FAKE NEWS.

Just say it:

‘I AM FAKE NEWS’.