Earlier start- (Drivers) Halloween- 10/31

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Loved that episode!!
IMG_2309.GIF

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Didn’t leave until 9:45, cut the usual amount of trips actually had to stay out late and take over a trip for a new guy because they didn’t want him out at night with the kids around. Didn’t punch out until after 8. Cheers.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We started at the usual time and I was loaded up with 191 stops. 125 stops and 100 miles works up to eight hours on my route. Helper was late, I meet him at a church parking lot. When we got through, that church parking lot was full of trick or treaters doing a "Trunk or Treat". Kids are lazy these days, they don't have to work very hard for that bag of candy.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We started at the usual time and I was loaded up with 191 stops. 125 stops and 100 miles works up to eight hours on my route. Helper was late, I meet him at a church parking lot. When we got through, that church parking lot was full of trick or treaters doing a "Trunk or Treat". Kids are lazy these days, they don't have to work too hard for that bag of candy.
Parents are overprotective. God forbid a kid have to walk in the road or up to a strangers house.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We started at the usual time and I was loaded up with 191 stops. 125 stops and 100 miles works up to eight hours on my route. Helper was late, I meet him at a church parking lot. When we got through, that church parking lot was full of trick or treaters doing a "Trunk or Treat". Kids are lazy these days, they don't have to work very hard for that bag of candy.
What happen to trudging through a snowstorm to get a few pieces of candy???kids now days..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Parents are overprotective. God forbid a kid have to walk in the road or up to a strangers house.

Yes and no. When my kids were young I can remember the joy in their faces when they got all dressed up and went door to door; however, in today's society, I'm sure they would be equally pleased to T&T at their relatives' houses and then in a controlled environment such as a church parking lot.

I do remember one year when both my ex and I (we were still married at the time) wanted to go with the kids. We put an "honesty" bowl full of candy on a chair on our front porch. Not only did they take all of the candy but someone decided to take the bowl.