Email from Awards Program

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by brownmonster, Apr 6, 2009.

1. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Dear UPSer,

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey to provide us with some feedback about the UPS Service Award Program. We at Niche-TharpeRobbins and your company, UPS are looking to continually improve this service anniversary recognition process.

How do you look to improve on a srevice that has been cancelled? I snuck in a safe driving and 20 year anniversary just before the deadline.

2. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

I received a safe driving award last November and just received in the mail a reminder to please order my gift. You betcha I will! One more Christmas present out of the way!:peaceful:

3. Braveheart

Braveheart New Member

I am do another year of safe driving and have not received it or a gift.

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I was looking forward to my 18 yr safe driving (April) and 20 yrs of service (May) awards. Oh, well.

5. paidslave

paidslave New Member

From my understanding is that they cancelled the save driving program not the employee recognition for years of service!

6. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

I thought they were still going to give out the "milestone" awards; am I wrong?

7. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Upstate, would you like me to send you a picture of my new 20 years of service watch?:happy2:

8. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I had a safe driving award in Feb and got it within a week. Not milestone

9. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I was supposed to have a safe driving award this month. Ain't gonna happen now.

10. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Today I picked up 1600 of the award boxes. They were both safe driving and YOS awards. The shipping people told me they still contain the catalog you choose your gift from.

So, if the programs are cancelled, why do we still send out the gift catalog?

11. rushfan

rushfan Well-Known Member

I think UPS should cancel the NASCAR sponsorship before canceling the YOS and Safe Driving Awards. I am really peeved that the Circle of Honor banquet has been canceled in our area also.