Epstein's List

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Disclaimer-- Just because someone's name is mentioned in the transcripts of conversations does not mean that they are guilty of anything.
All were mentioned in Virginia Giuffre's 2015 lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell: the case was settled in 2017, and the documents sealed.
Other details in the trove of documents include how Epstein emailed Maxwell to insist that Stephen Hawking did not participate in an underage orgy on his Caribbean Island in 2006.

Investor Glenn Dubin is the first name to appear, in a transcript of a taped depostion with Ghislaine Maxwell where Maxwell was asked if Epstein accuser Johanna Sjoberg had ever been asked to massage Dubin.

Maxwell answered: 'I don't believe, I have no recollection of it.'

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Newly released court documents show Johanna Sjoberg said during her deposition that David Copperfield was having dinner at Epstein's house when he asked if she knew other girls were getting paid to bring in new girls.

The document said, 'David Copperfield was at a dinner at Epstein’s and there was another girl present who looked young and Johanna asked what school she went to and Johanna did not recognize the school name as being a college and she said it was possible it was a high school aged girl.'

'Johanna said Copperfield “questioned me if I was aware that girls were getting paid to find other girls."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In depositions released Wednesday, Johanna was asked if she'd given massages to various famous men who were guests of a party Epstein held, including Star Wars creator George Lucas and former President Trump.

She responded 'no' to whether Trump had asked her for any sexual favors or if she'd ever massaged him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The appearance of ex-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak's name on the Epstein list has fueled previous claims the pedophile was a spy for Israel who mined Prince Andrew for intel and used his sex trafficking operation as a honeypot trap for the rich and famous. The allegations have come from those in Epstein's circle and former Mossad agent Ari Ben-Menashe, who branded the UK royal Epstein's 'useful idiot' and claimed the late pedophile had been brought into the spy game by Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislaine, Epstein's madam.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
High-profile people such as Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Al Gore, Kevin Spacey and Stephen Hawking were all included in evidence filings.

Actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett, Cameron Diaz and Bruce Willis are in there along with model Naomi Campbell. None of them have been accused of any involvement in Epstein's crimes, but Epstein was a name-dropper, Johanna Sjoberg claimed in evidence released overnight. Ms Sjoberg was clear that she had never met them.

Some of the people named overnight were associates, friends or victims of Epstein. But the vast majority were named in evidence by witnesses who said they had no links to the paedophile at all - or had not seen them at his many homes.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Jeffrey Epstein accuser Johanna Sjoberg testified in the newly-released deposition that she once met Michael Jackson at Epstein's home in Palm Beach, Florida.

But she added that nothing untoward happened with the late pop icon.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

vantexan

Why did the FBI wait 4 days to go back to Epsteins manhattan mansion to collect the evidence from a safe they found? It was all gone when they got back.
The FBI anymore looks like they have two missions. Keep their boot on the necks of anyone who threatens the elite establishment and cover for the elite establishment in any way possible.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@vantexan, they even opened the safe. It contained CDs, cash and multiple passports among other things. What was on the CDs? The FBI claimed they didn’t have a warrant to collect the evidence. Why wait 4 days? Why not post a guard? Where have we heard that before?

Thebrownblob

@vantexan, they even opened the safe. It contained CDs, cash and multiple passports among other things. What was on the CDs? The FBI claimed they didn’t have a warrant to collect the evidence. Why wait 4 days? Why not post a guard? Where have we heard that before?
He worked for the FBI or CIA obviously, his job was too blackmailed as many high profile powerful billionaires as possible. They they didn’t want to investigate him because they would be investigating their self.

Thebrownblob

1704422071228.gif

Thebrownblob

I don’t know what’s more bizarre at at this point the fact that no one is shocked that this happened or the fact that we have a government that seemed indifferent or complicit for a couple decades about what these powerful men were doing? There have been jokes about the Lolita express for 20+ years. And it turns out it’s not just a joke.

You would think there would be riots in the street for some sort of answers and Justice instead, everyone’s just kind of like yes of course these men flew to an island and abused young women. No big deal. 🤷‍♂️