Express Drivers, tell us your Stories

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Boy Dickie,
You sure do have the ultra wrong idea about FXO, unless the ones in N.J. are staffed by college grads, all the ones I go to are full of morons who would never know how to handle an awkward situation.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Boy Dickie,
You sure do have the ultra wrong idea about FXO, unless the ones in N.J. are staffed by college grads, all the ones I go to are full of morons who would never know how to handle an awkward situation.

Exactly. I have one FXO on my route, and they cannot even handle the everyday stuff. Throw them a curve ball and it's deer in the headlights all around.

Back when I first started with the company we had a CTV overturn about 1/4 mile from the ramp during outbound. We grabbed everyone we could to get the freight. Ripped the trailer roof off and pulled the cans out that way. Loaded them on dollies and pulled them to the ramp for sort. I think all but 11 pieces made service. That surely wouldn't happen today.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Back when I first started with the company we had a CTV overturn about 1/4 mile from the ramp during outbound. We grabbed everyone we could to get the freight. Ripped the trailer roof off and pulled the cans out that way. Loaded them on dollies and pulled them to the ramp for sort. I think all but 11 pieces made service. That surely wouldn't happen today.

Nope. Someone would light the CTV on fire if it happened today.