facebook censure?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by trickpony1, Feb 13, 2013.

1. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

Tuesday morning my cup of coffee and I sat down to enjoy some surfing.

I opened my facebook account only to be met by numerous posts/notifications of a flashmob/rally at your state capital this Saturday, February 16, from 11 to 3 (in your time zone).

The apparent objective, Protests against Obama, is to give the public a venue to express disdain for obama.

An hour later all the posts/notifications had mysteriously disappeared. What's up with this?
  2. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

Interesting. I have not heard of this before.

Maybe Holder threatened them with encouraging civil disobedience or insurrection and they caved !!
  3. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

The FB posts were mysteriously deleted but not before emails got out to people.

I am told this rally will occur at the state capitals of all 50 states. Scheduled 11 to 3 in your time zone. This should be interesting.

Some friends and I intend to be present for the rally in our state.

Be sure and watch the evening news. I bet nothing is said.
  4. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Maybe there was NO RESPONSE to the requests and the promoter just simply pulled it down? Right wing organization is about as strong as a used tea bag right about now.

Oh wait, "used tea bag" = "tea party".... wow.. i made a joke..!

5. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Wont happen in California, so make that 49 states.

Not that many stupid people dumb enough to do something like that.

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

The Whitehouse made the story on Obama's kid's non-parentally supervised trip to Mexico with a dozen of her friends disappear. You decide.